Apr. 9/09 | Canadiens vs. Bruins | Game Thread

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whistles away folks... Boston will get away with murder tonight.. you watch...

Wow.. one out of 3 obstruction calls ... lol..

Habs better score on this PP...

ROFL... and Julien is outraged... "I paid my bribes.. what the hell are you doing calling that... I don't care how obvious it was... don't make me send Chara after you again!"

Lucic out there doing whatever he wants. On that last play, O'Byrne should have gotten up and cross-checked him right in the goddamned face...would have been worth the penalty.

Lucic out there doing whatever he wants. On that last play, O'Byrne should have gotten up and cross-checked him right in the goddamned face...would have been worth the penalty.

I agree 100%. Stick that ......................

4 minute penalty on Chara for his random attack on Komisarek.

I Fu¢king hate Chara. It's one thing to be tough and aggressive, it's another to do stupid crap like he just did to Komi. Glad he got punished for it.

Habs need to capitalize on that early in the 2nd.. make that scumbag pay.

GO HABS GO

:hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo:

This is why Laraque should have been in the god damn lineup!

Exactly, Chara just comes in and starts punching Komi.

That is exactly what Laraque should be in the lineup to do as well.

Beat the living crap out of Lucic even if the coward doesn't wanna fight.

Beat him to a pulp so he can't play again.

An awful lot of violence being promoted in this thread. How about Laraque plays a clean, physical game and forces Lucic into a fight through big, punishing hits?

I hope you're happy watching the Habs play nice, clean hockey.

Blah..................

Where's BGL when he's really needed. Good job BG dressing that useless Diago instead of Laraque.

The reason BGL is not in the lineup is simple...

Gainey believes he has a highly skilled, fast team that doesn't need toughness to win. Based on his actions, I think he really believes this and figured a change in coach was all that was needed. I personally think he is delusional, but I do think he believes it.

Gainey is in for a rude surprise. We are now playing very good, big, skilled, fast teams. Even Ottawa is much better then they were. Most of these teams have more team toughness then we have had in 10 years.

The only way we win this is for Kovalev to get pissed off and start popping them in during the PP time. If they don't capitalized, Boston will just beat them down. Komi is already falling all over himself when no one is even coming. He is constantly hurrying the puck because he knows they are all coming for his head.

When is the last time our team scared anyone?