Apr. 9/09 | Canadiens vs. Bruins | Game Thread

Spider-Man NL

At least the score is salvageable. Laraque should be playing. I'm guessing Gainey preferred speed. The scoring chances for us are low. It's the little things. Excellent pass but it's rolling or the receiver isn't pushing his stick in the direction that the puck is going, slow it down and pull it back. That's an important skill to learn. We don't seem to be making those at all. When we gain the zone and make the passes that are working, there's no real chance on it.

Attention all Montreall Vets, Sophmores and Rooks. Your opponent is in full playoff mode. Seems to me the Rangers were in the mood.

Take it to the room and call it a war room.

We can get it back. Question is if they want it.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When is the last time our team scared anyone?

Nilan. Seriously. OK, maybe Chelios, Momesso and Kordic.

Very poor decision by Bob I think, but on the other hand, we absolutely need goals against a tough defensive team tonight, Laraque can do some things but score is defo not one of them. Still should have dressed him though.

Made the collect call from Barbados tonight, have to go mix a show now, check in after the second. This game should be our playoff ticket...

Go Habs Go!!!

Also, spent the day on Crane Beach, spread out on my Habs towel !!!

In Bob I Trust !!

When was the last time they scared anyone? Me, everyday of late!

Edited by johnnyhasbeen

The Bruins announcers are the WORST in the NHL.

They still have not been able to contemplate that Chara may have gotten extra minutes.

Apparently the Canadiens are undisciplined cheap shot artists, and the Bruins have held their composure.

Edited by Wamsley01

They still have not been able to contemplate that Chara may have gotten extra minutes.

Apparently the Canadiens are undisciplined cheap shot artists, and the Bruins have held their composure.

Yeah like it was great when Lucic hit OB after the whistle, but when Gorges hit Bergeron it was dirty and sour grapes.

They probably wish they were college basketball announcers... Hockey is probably purgatory for them

Bob Gainey is a tool

He thought by dressing no toughness and playing the victim, we'd draw a bunch of powerplays

That's not happening

Instead we're getting smacked all over the ice

And Boston scores on it... what a joke this league is...

Reminds me of anahiem a few years ago.. they could do anything they want and Burke had the hotline to the NHL office to bail them out.

What a joke that penalty was

Gainey should be smacked around for not dressing stewart and BGL, what did he think the bruins where going to do, play nice? whats the point of having the toughest guy in the league if you don't use him