Apr. 9/09 | Canadiens vs. Bruins | Game Thread

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And now more crap from Boston.. how will the refs screw us this time.. meanwhile.. Hindy is trying to kill Gorges...

Every whistle.. and we have no answer.. hate to say it.. but someone need to run thomas and do it right...

Gainey should be smacked around for not dressing stewart and BGL, what did he think the bruins where going to do, play nice? whats the point of having the toughest guy in the league if you don't use him

....or fired.

If we make the playoffs and face the Bruins in the first round, Laraque needs to be in the lineup, or the Bruins will just keep doing whatever the hell they want.

boston not even playing hockey, just punching guys in the face and we get the calls, f**k it, let just F**k there players for the play off....i think bobs trying to get firer...

If we make the playoffs and face the Bruins in the first round, Laraque needs to be in the lineup, or the Bruins will just keep doing whatever the hell they want.

:clap:

I can't stand this organisation's pussy ass, let's turn the other cheek philosophy anymore. Bob Gainey with all his slow talking "Look how in control I am" is the dumbest dude I've ever seen.

boston not even playing hockey, just punching guys in the face and we get the calls, f**k it, let just F**k there players for the play off....i think bobs trying to get firer...

and getting the PPs??? WTF

Ok someone explain to me how O'Bryne got the extra 2 minutes in that exchange. I think a new policy, refs should have to answer the media like players do. They are god awful tonight.

The habs are regressing to earlier in the season, passing backwards....they work better when they move the puck up, they relying on the long bomb passes again.

I do love the habs passion and fire tonight, they are sticking up for each other.

Oh here we go...some how the habs will get the extra 4 here, even though Komi was jumped by two Bruins.

Edited by bar

This is getting to be a joke.. we get a call.. two guys jump Komi from behind... this better not end up with a PP for the bruins.. Lucic should get a game and a suspension.. grabbing a guys head from behind...