Apr. 9/09 | Canadiens vs. Bruins | Game Thread

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...he has to let them instigate in those situations...cuz you know the refs will screw us if given an opportunity.

there would be nothing if he didn't start that and he is lucky the refs didn't give him an extra. They finally gave us a break after Lucic lost it, don't give them a reason to help Boston out.

Lucic hurt his team because he doesn't know when enough is enough. Komi has won that battle, he needs to cool down now and play hockey!

Please for the love of god, keep playing hard. Do not try to sit on this lead. One more period for the playoffs.

+2,000,000

What about Matt Schneider. Talk about heart. He probably shouldn't even be playing.

2-2 :(

Oh I agree, the guy has exceeded every expectations since we got him. Schneider should be resigned for next year.

No way, let him go after Lucic. He's the only guy besides Komi who has a chance against him and it's no big deal if he gets kicked out.

I don't mind that, but i was thinking i don't wanna see him outthere to get a dumb penalty or cause a goal against.

No way, let him go after Lucic. He's the only guy besides Komi who has a chance against him and it's no big deal if he gets kicked out.

Yeah but if he gets his ass kicked, it's gonna be embarrassing. Although it would be a great tradeoff

Lucic only got 10??????

That should be a game and a review by the league.

League? What's that?

This friendly message and reminder brought to you by Colin Campbell who believes the only fans who oppose bigger nets are the "traditional" fans.

Talk about someone who is pompous and arrogant! Campbell!