Canadiens Playoff Tickets

sbhatt

The only thing it says for me is Welcome to the Virtual Waiting Room. Please Wait your Turn.

Is this what the rest of you see too? How do you know how far along u are????

Yep. Apparently you get a 2 minute headsup up, but that's it.

Congrats sbhatt, you lucky SOB. :D

The only thing it says for me is Welcome to the Virtual Waiting Room. Please Wait your Turn.

Is this what the rest of you see too? How do you know how far along u are????

I got no updates of any kind until it added "approximate waiting time 2 minutes" to that white box with black text, so you won't know until you're very close to the front of the line I guess

Congrats sbhatt, you lucky SOB. :D

thanks

I'm still very pissed about how fragile the system is though...they seriously need to fire the IT person who coded it and maintains it and get someone who has a clue what they are doing. No way should it be this quirky.

thanks

I'm still very pissed about how fragile the system is though...they seriously need to fire the IT person who coded it and maintains it and get someone who has a clue what they are doing. No way should it be this quirky.

10 bucks says this system was designed and is being run straight out of India.

Edited by haber

10 bucks says this system was designed and is being run straight out of India.

:angry: It sure seems that way. With the huge rake they are taking off of net ticket sales, they could do better if they wanted to. Guess the owner would rather pocket the majority of that internet ticket charge.

Looking at my receipt I just printed out, I paid (on two damn tickets) $17.50 in 'convenience fees'! Oh, and an extra seven bucks for Bell centre will-call!!!!

They are cleaning up on this and re-investing little of it to make the system better. It's a scam.

I feel bad for those of you who have been waiting since 9:30 and have gotten nothing for your troubles.

It must be nice to have such a dedicated fanbase, that you can put out the worst ticket system and still turn a huge profit. What a scam.

Good luck to everyone else still trying. I'm outta here.

For those ready to spend, go in the Ultimate Fan section. I could have buy 2 tix + a CA jersey + a brick on the centenial floor for 385$ (tix in the Molson Ex section).

But I already have a CA jersey and doesn't have 385$ to spend anyway...

For those ready to spend, go in the Ultimate Fan section. I could have buy 2 tix + a CA jersey + a brick on the centenial floor for 385$ (tix in the Molson Ex section).

But I already have a CA jersey and doesn't have 385$ to spend anyway...

Thanks for the info... You can get in right away and buy tickets.

What a scam though... I wonder how many tickets are reserved for the Ultimate Fan deal?

Got my Dad and myself a pair of tickets for Game 4 in the Jackets series. He doesn't like sitting up high, so he's paying for half my ticket in the lower bowl. Our service charge was over 10 bucks per ticket. Ticketmaster is pretty ridiculous. They let season ticket holders sell tickets on their site. You'd think they'd just let them sell at face value to recoup the money they paid for tickets they're unable to use, but in reality it's basically legalized scalping. I hate Ticketmaster. I'd have tried in person, but with so few tickets left, my only shot was online.