Status of SKost.... Lang?

Canajun

Anyone know the latest health status on these guys? What kind of injury did SKost sustain anyway... never heard much about it.

And how about Lang? There was some talk that he could possibly return if we made it deep enough into the playoffs. Wouldn't THAT be great.

Anyone know the latest health status on these guys? What kind of injury did SKost sustain anyway... never heard much about it.

And how about Lang? There was some talk that he could possibly return if we made it deep enough into the playoffs. Wouldn't THAT be great.

If he comes back in time, I'll start to believe in our chances.

he's the only one who could babysit the Kosts on a consistent basis.

it also bumps Girlish Plek definitely on the 3rd or 4th.. might give him a well deserved kick in the nuts.

Not just S Kost or Lang, there's Bouillon out as well who I definitely want back right now.

Bouillon is only better then OB and Patrice.

He really can not help very much.

He could help on the PP!

Hahahahah.

No he can not, he cant pass and cant get his shot through.

2 sentences in contradiction.

Ob and Breis should both be scratched if all the defense is healthy.

Not just S Kost or Lang, there's Bouillon out as well who I definitely want back right now.

As far as i'm concerned Bouillon is right where he belongs, and that is in the pressbox. It's too bad he's hurt, but his play this season has been pretty poor.

Bouillon has always been solid in the postseason. You can't have enough healthy D to go deep. I don't even care if he isn't in the top 6 when all are healthy, though he probably would be since they'd likely dress Dandy as a forward as a just in case measure.

Bouillon has always been solid in the postseason. You can't have enough healthy D to go deep. I don't even care if he isn't in the top 6 when all are healthy, though he probably would be since they'd likely dress Dandy as a forward as a just in case measure.

What he said.

Plus, anybody else noticed that Dandy has been really pretty strong since Gainey took over and started actually playing him? Credit where due.

About S Kost , someone mentioned when he got nailed that he reinjured his shoulder.

I definetely don't want to see a player running out of hits.

About Bouillon, he has a tear in his abdomen. If he plays get it and it opens on theice we'll see some

weird stuff on the ice.

Lang is suspected for a return in the third round. Even then he didn't play for 4 months.

Don't need anyone there.