Apr. 11/09 | Pittsburgh vs. Canadiens | Game Thread

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh.. you see that Hammer penalty.. I see that play against us several times a game and it is never called interference.. yet when we do it, it is.

That penalty appears more and more to be one of those "I will call if when I feel like it" penalties.

LOL., now Crosby does a cross check in front of the net.. no call...

Edited by brobin

I don't care how this game ends, but give the first star to Carey Price. He's made countless AMAZING saves just in the 2nd period!! Shades of King Patrick!!!

Let's hope this is just a little taste of what we can expect from him in the playoffs!!!

Edited by Habsfan

Meanwhile.. the sale of the habs may be imminent... they can't wait 2 friggin weeks to sell them? This distraction is not what we need.

This is all because Gillett is in deep financial sh!t due to Liverpool. I believe he and his partner have to make good on their loan soon.

This is all because Gillett is in deep financial sh!t due to Liverpool. I believe he and his partner have to make good on their loan soon.

Kind of makes you wonder if Gainey had his hands tied by Gillette this year. Would help explain some of his decisions and the frustration at the player level.

Big George is desperately looking for his first goal in a Habs uniform.He,s playing a good game!! Keep up the good work BGL!!!

So much for Price being superman...that 3rd goal had some aroma to it. No matter...the guys in front of him aren't getting it done anyways.

Edited by sbhatt

How were either of those his fault?

The third one was bad...from that angle, he should have it 99 times out of 100. Like I said tho, it doesn't matter....they could have easily been down 3 or 4 in this game already before the last two.

Edited by sbhatt