The Habsworld.net 2009 Playoff Thread

Wallpaper 1440 by 900 if you do not mind.

Thanks.

I hope this suffices. These ones I do are mostly at work. No photoshop so it isn't easy adapting to paint. What I did was find a 1440 by 900 and delete the image and plant this one over the template. It should be a perfect 1440 by 900.

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn146/a...1440x900pob.png

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to share that I went to the Canucks game yesterday. FRIKKIN AWESOME!!!

That is all. :D

Edited by Captain_Stealth

Well my designated playoff team is off to a good start.

Go Bruins.

Sorry guys

:puke:

I dedicate an awful sequence in American History X to your memory.

Coliacovo's pokecheck in the 3rd was sick.

Thats really the only opinion I have from Game 1.

Of course it is. :P That pokecheck happened in the 2nd too. Probably going to keep him from playing the next few games.

:puke:

I dedicate an awful sequence in American History X to your memory.

Chara and Lucic are gods among men.

Of course it is. :P That pokecheck happened in the 2nd too. Probably going to keep him from playing the next few games.

Are you sure? Could've sworn it was in the first couple minutes of the 3rd. But yeah, he smoked his head into that post pretty hard so I'm not surprised.

This Calgary-Chicago game has been pretty good, it's easier to enjoy a playoff game when you don't care who wins. Cammalleri just made it 2-1 for Calgary.

Edited by jetsniper

Anaheim about to pull off a stunner but I think it's just a bump in the road for Game 2, they'll be better prepared.

I lolled at Chicago/Calgary OT. Leopold screws up, Havlat pots his 2nd goal and the GW 12 seconds into OT. Can't wait to hear the aftermath tomorrow. Cammalleri should miss a game for that unneccessary punch to Havlat's head but I doubt the NHL will do anything about it.

Varlamov already starting for the Caps, wow

Can't wait to watch that game. I bet you can't wait to cheer on your Flames too. ;)

Hah, right, the Bruins will be on.

You know that game started an hour ago, right? Rangers are up 1-0

Yeah, I realized that right after I posted it. I've been watching it so don't worry. ;)

Did anybody see the huge hip check? It happened on the Habs off day and in game 1 but I'm not sure which series it was but I think it was the Philly/Pitts series.

I forgot to watch the highlights that night and wanted to see it again. When it happened the camera wasnt on them and it happened right at the bottom of the screen, almost off the screen. I want to see a different angle on that hip check. It was an old school hip check and buddy went ass over tea kettle and all because the ref was standing right there so buddy couldnt get out of the way.

Jesus, San Jose looks pathetic. They're not strong on the puck, their passing is really weak and they need to stop trying to carry the puck out of their zone because it's not working at all. The long stretch passes aren't working either, the rookie is getting outcoached. The Sharks should've had a couple PP's at the end of the game though, there was some blatant cross-checking.

San Jose has also never come back down 2-0. I'd have to admit unless theres some drastic changes, the Sharks are done. I'd be livid if I was a Sharks fan right now.

BOS leads MTL 2-0 - NYR leads WAS 2-0 - N.J leads CAR 2-1 - PIT leads PHI 2-1

ANA leads S.J 2-0 - DET leads CLB 2-0 - VAN leads STL 3-0 - CHI leads CGY 2-0

Once again I apologize for this not being updated throughout the weekend. We had a death in our family and between the funeral and all of the eulogys it's been hectic.

On another note, at this rate San Jose fans are going to develop "Habs-itis", a condition that creates anger and confusion due to underachieving or losing being unacceptable.

Edited by Athlétique.Canadien

Once again I apologize for this not being updated throughout the weekend. We had a death in our family and between the funeral and all of the eulogys it's been hectic.

Sorry to hear that AC, my condolences.

On another note, at this rate San Jose fans are going to develop "Habs-itis", a condition that creates anger and confusion due to underachieving or losing being unacceptable.

Based on how lousy they looked last night (the fans were booing them for a good portion of the game) a Ducks sweep isn't out of the question IMO.

Sorry to hear that AC, my condolences.

Based on how lousy they looked last night (the fans were booing them for a good portion of the game) a Ducks sweep isn't out of the question IMO.

Thanks for that. :) And man oh man are you right. San Jose is in big trouble. Of the 16 teams that have expectations, San Jose has the most and this type of let down will be devastating.

No apologies needed AC, that's terrible news. My condolences.

Love the bracket, could you once again make the large one for me?
The link is still alive from the old one. Was there something specific you'd like done? Perhaps updated?

Here's the original

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn146/a...1440x900pob.png

Edited by Athlétique.Canadien