Cataclaw

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why nervous? There is nothing to lose.

I disagree dude!! ;)

Nothing to lose!?? Hell yes there's something to lose. Our pride! I don't want to be eliminated by the fvc.king Pooh Bears. I hate their guts(more than the Leafies) and any loss to them is shamefull!

As the great Denis Lemieux once said: " You go to the box, 2 minutes by yourself and you feel shame, you know, then you go free"!!!

I don't want to feel shame!

Edited by Habsfan

The habs need to play hard and fast from the begining if they dont take one of the two games in Boston Forget about it

I disagree dude!! ;)

Nothing to lose!?? Hell yes there's something to lose. Our pride! I don't want to be eliminated by the fvc.king Pooh Bears. I hate their guts(more than the Leafies) and any loss to them is shamefull!

As the great Denis Lemieux once said: " You go to the box, 2 minutes by yourself and you feel shame, you know, then you go free"!!!

I don't want to feel shame!

8 seeds rarely beat 1 seeds. If they win it will be an upset, I wrote off Cup aspirations in February, so to me

anything less than a Cup is a letdown. So nothing to lose, only to gain.

I did not like Plekanec's first couple of shifts, he didn't look like he was willing to pay the price.

Why BGL with Koivu and Kovy?

Way to kill our offense, Bobby

Why? that was a great shift

C,mon Man Up! Price looks like a bag of s---

Are you kidding me? Since when is it the goaltenders responsibility to clear the front of the net?

The whole team stinks. They're getting killed out there. It better change or can you say SWEEEEEEP!

They aren't getting killed. They had two great kills and the Bruins got a break on a loose puck.

They have capitalized on their scoring chances.

They are certainly not outclassing them. 2-1!!

Edited by Wamsley01

Why? that was a great shift

Are you kidding me? Since when is it the goaltenders responsibility to clear the front of the net?

It was an intense shift, but not a quality one

Tannnnnnnnnnnnnng

SCORES !!!!!!!!!

It was an intense shift, but not a quality one

Tannnnnnnnnnnnnng

What? They pinned them down low and Chara was struggling to contain him.

THAT is a good shift. A bad one is one where nobody competes and they get dominated on the puck

Well.. finally a goal. Maybe we can keep it close if the Bruins get bored.

We are going to lose this series because of our 2nd line. It is terrible and they have a great second line. Lucic is running around hitting everyone and now our D are afraid to go in so he will keep winning the battles. Meanwhile, Pleks and company are barely noticed out there.. bunch of pansies...

What? They pinned them down low and Chara was struggling to contain him.

THAT is a good shift. A bad one is one where nobody competes and they get dominated on the puck

You have to admit that Saku+Tang+Kovy >>>>>>>>>>>>> BGL+Saku+Kovy

Geez.. what happened to our 2nd line? C'mon Pleks, AKost.. we need you guys.

Not that I am doubting Dags, but maybe we can double shift Tangs and Kovalev with them two to get them going.

C'mon guys... we can win this game!

Boston is playing it smart. They are being physical, but not stupid. Of course, once they are up a few in the 3rd, look out for Lucic running heads, etc.

We simply can't match this team line for line, or in the physical department. Our only hope of winning this series is for a goalie to steal the games. Think back to when Halak stole 4 in a row against some great teams that dominated us...

If Price doesn't steal them, then put Halak in. At this stage, it is not good enough for Price to be decent and not the cause of the loss. Give him 2 games to steal one, if he doesn't give Halak a chance to steal one. If he doesn't steal one, go back to Price... etc.

That is the only way I see us sticking around in this series.