My Brute (flash game)

Psycing

http://psycing.mybrute.com

If you're into these little flash animation games, then check it out. Basically you make a little character and get him to level up by "fighting" other users' characters.

Of course, by clicking that link and joining up - you help me by giving me experience too :P - but yeah, I figure there's a handful of users here who would get a kick out of this for about a day or two.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4-3 including a kick ass loss against you Maca. How do you use the weapons ? Is it random ?? My Brute took a sword and beat the crap out of a little sissy.

every variation of BTH (even the one with five stars at the end of it) was taken so I had to just put my real name. You kicked my ass but I levelled up and now I have a hatchet that can do 19 damage!

4-3 including a kick ass loss against you Maca. How do you use the weapons ? Is it random ?? My Brute took a sword and beat the crap out of a little sissy.

Everything about the game is completely random. You just give it a name, appearance and let it fight.

every variation of BTH (even the one with five stars at the end of it) was taken so I had to just put my real name. You kicked my ass but I levelled up and now I have a hatchet that can do 19 damage!

I fought one person who had a weapon that did freaking 68 damage.

Maca's dojo is so full I don't even show up anymore! Time to advertise my own rival school! I shall learn from my master and pass on those teachings behind his back! http://fanpuck33.mybrute.com

I fought one person who had a weapon that did freaking 68 damage.

Maca's dojo is so full I don't even show up anymore! Time to advertise my own rival school! http://fanpuck33.mybrute.com

Gah! You kicked my ass! You have a damn pitch fork and you knocked my hatchet right out of my hands so all I could do was slap you.

what the hell... how do people get attack animals??

Yeah, I hate pets because you waste time attacking them first. I can take them out with punch but it puts me at a disadvantage for the rest of the fight.

Jesus Christ, jets! What kind of fist of God do you have?

:lol: I have no idea but I love watching me beat the crap out of people with weapons and pets while I still have nothing.

Holy crap, theres potions the let you regain health!

Edited by jetsniper

One guy launched a bomb at me for his first move. A BOMB!

I still won, but still... I'm not all that impressed with my broadsword, baton, and dog2. Especially when Maca gets a god damn wolf.

One guy launched a bomb at me for his first move. A BOMB!

I still won, but still... I'm not all that impressed with my broadsword, baton, and dog2. Especially when Maca gets a god damn wolf.

Wow, I just came back to mention people have freakin bombs myself. Still won though.

And I'd take weapons and pets over NOTHING AT ALL. This sucks, at least one thing to attack with would be nice.

Wow, I just came back to mention people have freakin bombs myself. Still won though.

And I'd take weapons and pets over NOTHING AT ALL. This sucks, at least one thing to attack with would be nice.

You have God's fist. What's the problem?

Check your cell. You must have 2-3 abilities to make up for your lack of weaponry

You have God's fist. What's the problem?

Check your cell. You must have 2-3 abilities to make up for your lack of weaponry

Yeah, I do. I just moved up to level 4 actually and got the feline one so now my agility isn't complete crap anymore. And it saved my ass in the very next fight I had. On top of that I have Vitality, Martial Arts and Armor.

Go to my cell and watch my fight against PYTAH. You'll laugh.

Yeah, I do. I just moved up to level 4 actually and got the feline one so now my agility isn't complete crap anymore. And it saved my ass in the very next fight I had. On top of that I have Vitality, Martial Arts and Armor.

Go to my cell and watch my fight against PYTAH. You'll laugh.

hahahahahaha his devastating punches of 1 damage were both unexpected and hilarious.

Now I want a club that does 36 damage though.

I shouldn't complain. I've only lost 2-3 fights so far, but that mainly because I can see who I'm best matched against. Low health brutes are misleading. They'll have a pet and big ass weapon for sure.

hahahahahaha his devastating punches of 1 damage were both unexpected and hilarious.

:D

That reminds me of the Patrick Stefan incident...