My Brute (flash game)

Psycing

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahahaha his devastating punches of 1 damage were both unexpected and hilarious.

Now I want a club that does 36 damage though.

I shouldn't complain. I've only lost 2-3 fights so far, but that mainly because I can see who I'm best matched against. Low health brutes are misleading. They'll have a pet and big ass weapon for sure.

Yeah, I started laughing when he threw the friggin club at me and it missed. I was one hit away from dieing but obviously his crappy punches after that weren't doing anything to me.

I do the same thing when judging my fights, thats why I've only lost once so far. They'll have other items yeah but my 30-40 advantage usually makes up for it.

What the hell, I was just on the site an hour ago and nobody had challenged me. Now I log on and see a crapload of people challenged me. I beat all of them except for one guy.

I even survived to MASSIVEREDPENIS. :lol:

JoeLass is currently sitting on :

Level 3

66 health points

Strenght 4

Agility 2

Speed 12 !!!!!

1 pupil

2 weapons ( 1 lance and 1 sword)

1 superskill (Bolt of lightening)

I won an intense fight against JoeLass, lost an intense one against Noah and then got my ass kicked by some stranger. Just got to level 4 but I have practically nothing, just my hatchet, my puppy and vitality.

I won an intense fight against JoeLass, lost an intense one against Noah and then got my ass kicked by some stranger. Just got to level 4 but I have practically nothing, just my hatchet, my puppy and vitality.

holy crap I just watched that fight, I can't believe I won... talk about a comeback!

LOL @ your Brute !

Jetsniper, Fanpuck, & Trizzak? No contest...

Hmm... wonder who made petsniper & sensiper... hmm... :P

You're two levels higher then us, of course you're going to win!

I knew it had to be someone from here, sensniper made it too obvious. :P

Oddly enough, I just filled my own dojo with The Fightin' Trizz! You don't get credit for new pupils if they join too close together, but I couldn't resist creating an army of Trizzak, Trizzek, Trizzik, Trizzok, Trizzuk and pagan_veela.

...pagan_veela is my girlfriend...

Well apparently I've grown an army of Maca clones.

One of my friends characters dissapeared. He lost his first fight so that made him decide he didn't like the game and hasn't played since. I've mocked him since he told me that.

I beat up sensniper but it only gave me one experience. Then I lost my other 2 fights including one against JoeLass.

I beat up sensniper but it only gave me one experience. Then I lost my other 2 fights including one against JoeLass.

REVENGE !!!!

On my way to fight Trizz, Noah and Michael Bitton today !!!

BRB with the results !

Edit :

1. LOL Noah pulled his knife, so I pulled my sword ha ha ha, Next please !

2. SICK win against Michael Bitton. Look at my energy at the end !

3. Nice win over Trizzak, your pet coudn't crush me even if he stayed alive until the end !

Edited by JoeLassister

Hahaha, nice one, macasniper.

It's what the rest of the world has feared, the lovechild of Macaskill and jetsniper. :P

In the mean time, I beat up Y.O.U.R.M.O.M. And I still find it funny someone named their Brute MASSIVEREDPENIS.

If anyone can guess who I am, I'll....... well.... bragging rights for you then...:P