My Brute (flash game)

Psycing

REVENGE !!!!

On my way to fight Trizz, Noah and Michael Bitton today !!!

BRB with the results !

Edit :

1. LOL Noah pulled his knife, so I pulled my sword ha ha ha, Next please !

2. SICK win against Michael Bitton. Look at my energy at the end !

3. Nice win over Trizzak, your pet coudn't crush me even if he stayed alive until the end !

Try going after Trizzek next time. That brute almost beat my level 4 Trizzak in the initiation fight!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just went toe-to-toe with Trizzek and Trizzak and won both fights. Then I lost a pretty close one with Trizzik. I'll have to challenge this Trizz guy more often, he's good competition.

Big man, picking on someone a level below him!

HOLY CRAP! I just lost to a dude with TWO dogs! WTF!?

Finally beat Jets for the first time, despite being a level ahead of him each fight.

lol, my "MacasKILL" brute of level 4 got pwned by you :P

Guys, I fought someone with a bear. A MOTHER######ING BEAR! It does more damage than a bomb, it's ridiculous.

I may just enter in every name imaginable until I get a brute that starts at level 1 with a bear, just so I can school all you level 4's and 5's with a level 1 brute AND A MOTHER######ING BEAR!!!!

Guys, I fought someone with a bear. A MOTHER######ING BEAR! It does more damage than a bomb, it's ridiculous.

I may just enter in every name imaginable until I get a brute that starts at level 1 with a bear, just so I can school all you level 4's and 5's with a level 1 brute AND A MOTHER######ING BEAR!!!!

Nah mahn - I've beat bears with my wolf!

I just lost to a girl with TWO mother######ing dogs ! 2. T-W-O. DOS. DEUX. CRISS !!

I just lost to a girl with TWO mother######ing dogs ! 2. T-W-O. DOS. DEUX. CRISS !!

HOLY CRAP! I just lost to a dude with TWO dogs! WTF!?

Been there, done that. ;)

You should check out some of the high level people. They have multiple dogs/wolves and bears. (I think the bear is more of a sasquatch, since it walks upright.)

I've created some pupils. Apart from Michael Bitton, I now have Stanley Kubrick, Bulis_the_Habbie and Cock-blocker. They all suck.

It really bothers me when your brute doesn't use his greatest asset. Trizzek lost all 3 fights today and not once did he take out his hatchet. :angry:

It really bothers me when your brute doesn't use his greatest asset. Trizzek lost all 3 fights today and not once did he take out his hatchet. :angry:

Unbelievable fail. Trizzik just lost all 3 fights as well.

I'd like to see how tough you are without your stupid wolf!

If I didn't have the wolf, I would have had an upgrade in another department and would still be awesome :D

:puke:

Moved up to level 5 but just gained 1 point of speed.

So i still sit on 4 strenght, 2 agility and 13 speed. with the same shitty weapons, same 1 superskill and no pet...

yah I've created a few of my own pupils as well. The best weapons are the ones that can knock out 30+ points in one swing. One of my pupils has a medieval flail (see picture here: http://www.armorvenue.com/armorvenueimage....lls&s=1000). That thing is wicked... just crazy amounts of damage.

yah I've created a few of my own pupils as well. The best weapons are the ones that can knock out 30+ points in one swing. One of my pupils has a medieval flail (see picture here: http://www.armorvenue.com/armorvenueimage....lls&s=1000). That thing is wicked... just crazy amounts of damage.

The problem with larger weapons is that they seem to be easier to dodge. The giant turkey leg looking club, for example, misses more often than it hits.

Jesus, I ran into a bear last night. The motherf*cker raped my ass.

I have a weapon now too, it's some crappy kendo stick thing. It does less then half the damage of my punches but my character always uses it. My winning % is starting to take a hit.

Maca also continues to add mock snipers. I think the pupils I gained last night were BTHsniper and Trizzaksniper. :lol:

Jesus, I ran into a bear last night. The motherf*cker raped my ass.

I have a weapon now too, it's some crappy kendo stick thing. It does less then half the damage of my punches but my character always uses it. My winning % is starting to take a hit.

Maca also continues to add mock snipers. I think the pupils I gained last night were BTHsniper and Trizzaksniper. :lol:

Haha, BTH and Trizzak ones weren't me :P