My Brute (flash game)

Psycing

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTHsniper's mine, he's a level 2 with 10 speed. He's my best brute, went 5-1 in his initiation day.

Maca, I fought you with my Level 5er but you destroyed me.

I got in too.

and got killed by maca.

I dont get how stats are given away to start with. my agility is through the roof, but i have no strenght... what if i had wanted a strong brute instead?

It.

Is.

Random.

tihs game is amazing. do you guys know any similar game which is not limited to 3 fights per day?

I mean, I have to stop creating pupils at some point... but I'm already addicted.

:lol:

dude, I know!

Trizzak

Trizzek

Trizzik

Trizzok

Trizzuk

Trizzyk

Trizzsniper

Carlos Caliente

Obsession!

My Brutes are :

Mike Ribeiro

Stream the Brute

Mr. T the Brute

Chuckle Norris

Mr. Miyagi Jr.

I recently added Elvis II

and I will surely add a couple of others at home tonight.

Some of them really suck though. Low life + low strenght = suck.

WTF

Someone grabbed my weapon out of my hand and started using it against me. Thankfully my punches are more powerful then my weapon so it turned out to be a mistake. :lol:

LOL.

One of the characters I created had the ability to break your weapon from your stash with just a punch. Pretty awesome actually.

WTF

Someone grabbed my weapon out of my hand and started using it against me. Thankfully my punches are more powerful then my weapon so it turned out to be a mistake. :lol:

Yeh, some SOB stole both of my weapons and used them against me... The worst part was that he looked like he was dry-humping me as he took them away... I felt so violated. :wacko:

I just created a pupil lvl 1 who beat the crap out of JoeLass lvl 5 at his very first fight.

JoeLass lvl 5 sucks dicks for real !

I just created a pupil lvl 1 who beat the crap out of JoeLass lvl 5 at his very first fight.

JoeLass lvl 5 sucks dicks for real !

my Gino Odjik level one beat my level 3 stream the brute... that was supposed to be my main, but he sucks so much i just want to kamikazee him !