April 22th, 2009 | Canadiens vs. Bruins | Game 4 Thread

Cataclaw

I hate Ryder even more. He's a f***ing Bruins!

WHOA that was close...

(but no finish, again)

because he was ran out of montreal...by shit fans and media...

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WE DOMINATED THAT PERIOD

But they got the right bounces and are up 2-1...

COME ON LAW OF AVERAGES

FOR F!!CK'S SAKE IT'S OUR TURN FOR SOME LUCKY BOUNCES.

5-2 blowout in the second.

GO HABS GO

I'm not asking for the series

I'm just asking you don't get swept on home ice.

:hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo:

because he was ran out of montreal...by shit fans and media...

Yeah, right... Not because he stunk up the joint last season and Carbo wasnt even using him anymore.

"Fans and medias, fans and medias..." Thank God there is fans and medias to be blamed for everything.

2-1 Boston after 1.

Goddamnit we own them and they find a way to pull goals out of their asses.

thats been the story in every game. We've actually outplayed Boston in at least one period in every game, but we can't capitalize on our chances, and they are.

These two goals though are certainly not on Price... terrible defensive zone coverage (as usual).

This is such bullshit. Tim Thomas has not had to make one big save the entire series. All of our shots are from the outside. He has been brutal on every goal except higgins goal in game one. Take the goddamn puck to the net. Tim Thomas blows.

Questionable calls in that period.

If that Kostopolous hit was interference the refs missed about 15 interference calls that period.

Can everybody understand Thomas' statistics now. This is every game, he was facing

the boards and Chara saves his ass.

Yeah, right... Not because he stunk up the joint last season and Carbo wasnt even using him anymore.

"Fans and medias, fans and medias..." Thank God there is fans and medias to be blamed for everything.

yea he really sucks....lol asked carbo about his job this year wait he dont have one anymore...i guess ryder the one that loss out on that deal lmfao..25 goals this year on the first place team, 3 goals in the playoffs..ryder didnt have a great year last year because carbo didnt what to use him..we cant sign great free agents because no one whats to play in montreal because of the fans and media..guys that are from montreal dont even what to come back so give me a break and open your eyes...i watch for years as we run great players out of town..

yea he really sucks....lol asked carbo about his job this year wait he dont have one anymore...i guess ryder the one that loss out on that deal lmfao..25 goals this year on the first place team, 3 goals in the playoffs..ryder didnt have a great year last year because carbo didnt what to use him..we cant sign great free agents because no one whats to play in montreal because of the fans and media..guys that are from montreal dont even what to come back so give me a break and open your eyes...i watch for years as we run great players out of town..

So you are saying Ryder is worth $4M for the next 2 years. Because that is the cost.

Let me know how that deal works out when they lose Savard, Kessel or Krejci.

Ryder is a goal scorer last year he played like shit who needs a goal scorer who cant score. We should be up by 2 or 3 but we are down 1. Refs are killing us but what can you expect? I expect that we will overcome and WIN THIS FORKING GAME. :hlogo: :ghg: :hlogo: :ghg: :hlogo: :ghg:

i mean obviously Ryder has had a great year, but that's horsesh!t. Carbo had Ryder on the first line for the first 20 games or so last year and he scored like 3 goals... he got demoted because he wasn't producing, not because Carbo was an idiot.

Ryder was given every chance to succeed last year. He had 14 goals last year, do you think the habs should have given him 4.5 million for 14 goals? If that's the case, we're gonna be in big trouble in the off season because we have more than a few 14 or so goal scorers this year.

Questionable calls in that period.

If that Kostopolous hit was interference the refs missed about 15 interference calls that period.

Can everybody understand Thomas' statistics now. This is every game, he was facing

the boards and Chara saves his ass.

I have watched a pile of Bruin's games this year (my buddy makes me) and he is the real deal. He makes tonnes of amazing saves. His technique is unconventional and even sloppy, but he gets the job done. People slagged Hasek for years because he wasn't a butterfly, down on his knees, look big goalie.

Just because the ladies who play for the habs can't shot from the slot doesn't mean that the other teams Thomas played this year couldn't. He played about 50 other games. He was number 4 last year in sv% too. That is not luck, nor is it all defense. After Chara, they are pretty weak.

Ryder I'm a big fan of, but he was NOT finishing the goals he is this year, all this if so and so was on our team is so lame.

i dont think we be much better with him this year but we could be much worst...and i sick of all these so call fan and media running good plays out of montreal and making it so hard to sign guys...