April 22th, 2009 | Canadiens vs. Bruins | Game 4 Thread

Cataclaw

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn Price letting in those 0 goals...what a loser!

Reading comprehension.. its a beautiful thing. Where did I say that Price was not playing well tonight.. I was addressing why he is playing at all, as per the CBC commentary (and many people on this board for that matter).

I say the 1st place team get's the benefit of the calls over the 8th place team. We got them last year. That was one bad call...usually the call the leafs get against us. Has the league moved their head office to Boston for the Playoffs??

that was pretty much interference. Pointless interference at that

You see that play 20 times a game, they always take the body before playing the puck in the corner when theres a battle for it. Its only because stewart went down it was called.

this team cant clear the puck to say its life...i guess all the ryder haters on here are eating their words now...

I hate Ryder even more. He's a f***ing Bruins!

WHOA that was close...

(but no finish, again)

That was ######ing obstruction on Kostopoulos by Savard... of course no freaking call.

Savard got into Kosto's girl on the ice? That's harsh. Can't they share? Plenty of..... slots.