April 22th, 2009 | Canadiens vs. Bruins | Game 4 Thread

Cataclaw

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm pretty sure Price just told off the fans. Good for him, he doesn't deserve the treatment he's getting, I feel bad for him.

Shameful display by the habs faithful.

Ya know. Watching Ryder give it to the Habs makes me rethink things.

No more trading players away. Lest it be to the KHL, and only if they never meet for any reason.

Ryder another in the seemingly endless line of players coming back to kill this team. Leclair, Grabovski, Ryder......ok do I can't think of anymore. Ya get the idea

Team is done.. stupid standing around.. another dumb penalty...

The third is going to be painful.. lets hope the Bruins show some mercy.

They are spent. Top 4 is overused because O'Byrne and Weber cant eat up enough minutes.

O.O pricey just pulled a Roy.

What does this tell the brain dead fans? Is one of those his fault?

This team gives out scoring chances like Paris Hilton gives out STDs.

Sophisticated fans my ASS. That is an embarrasment to treat a 21 year old kid like that.

and you guys dont think that the shit fans that just cheer price for making a save is not one of the reason we lose guys and guys dont what to come here..then you guys are blind deaf and dumb..price just got a call from vinny, their looking for a goalie in tampa same pay, same hours,..better weather...

i'm pretty sure Price just told off the fans. Good for him, he doesn't deserve the treatment he's getting, I feel bad for him.

Shameful display by the habs faithful.

Immature and disrespectful gesture by Price.

Price is not a 30 yrs old vet with 2 Conn-Smythes. He has no business telling the fans off after the year he had.

But blame Bob for throwing him at the wolves while it was evident he wasnt ready.

and you guys dont think that the shit fans that just cheer price for making a save is not one of the reason we lose guys and guys dont what to come here..then you guys are blind deaf and dumb..price just got a call from vinny, their looking for a goalie in tampa same pay, same hours,..better weather...

You think they would learn a lesson after the Roy fiasco

Immature and disrespectful gesture by Price.

Price is not a 30 yrs old vet with 2 Conn-Smythes. He has no business telling the fans off after the year he had.

But blame Bob for throwing him at the wolves while it was evident he wasnt ready.

Disrespectful? LOL

Idiot fans deserve to be disrespected. This is not on HIM, so to boo him is ridiculous!

What does this tell the brain dead fans? Is one of those his fault?

This team gives out scoring chances like Paris Hilton gives out STDs.

Sophisticated fans my ASS. That is an embarrasment to treat a 21 year old kid like that.

no one said it was all his fault.. I believe I am on record as saying.. we only win if one our goalies plays Godlike.. if Price can't do it, let Halak TRY!.. We are not going to win with average goaltending (notice I didn't say terrible, bad, or awful).

If we swapped goalies, we couldn't beat Boston anyway, but I bet it goes 5 or 6 games.

Lemme guess, you'd be a fan there jeering him, too. Classless pieces of work, those Montreal fans.

They need to get him out of there before the fans do something stupid, because this sucker

has 6 or 7-1 written all over it.

Now that is the second time he has absolutely disgraced the franchise, what a complete gimp he his. Please Bob, no more USHS hockey players, they are flat out SOFT.

PS, what was Bob doing while Lucic was on the draft board after captaining the Vancouver Giants to the Memorial cup and the MVP. EMBARRASSING.

Edited by nyckdkool

no one said it was all his fault.. I believe I am on record as saying.. we only win if one our goalies plays Godlike.. if Price can't do it, let Halak TRY!.. We are not going to win with average goaltending (notice I didn't say terrible, bad, or awful).

If we swapped goalies, we couldn't beat Boston anyway, but I bet it goes 5 or 6 games.

So Halak would have won this game? What could Halak have done?

The Bruins have ripped the Habs a new asshole, they have quit in about 5-6 periods.

But I am referring to fans booing him. If they aren't blaming him, why jeer him.

Because the simpletons are blaming a 21 year old kid for the problems of the whole team.