Colorado clean it up.

MAK

Jacques Lemaire and Rollie Melançon?!!

Knowing Lacroix, I wouldn't be surprised.

Don't know much about Melançon, but I would not mind seeing Lemaire set some things straight around here. A "system guy" would be a positive step, in my opinion.

Lemaire just quit the Wild for personal (I think health) reasons, he doesn't want to be a head coach. I expect them to hire Melanson though.

i would recommend they find a goalie and then get a coach otherwise Rollie will be playing nets and that won't work :lol:

Don't know much about Melançon, but I would not mind seeing Lemaire set some things straight around here. A "system guy" would be a positive step, in my opinion.

Lacroix has already said he wants the team to get back to the old days of free-wheeling hockey. We're not about to hire a guy who runs the trap.

Don't like the GM hire. They kept it in-house and he's gonna end up another one of Lacroix's puppets. We need way more new blood in the front office.

Melanson could definitely pop up here for sure (Hackett didn't deserve the axe IMO, the only goalies he had to work with were Theo, Boods and Razor.) and so could Carbo.

Joe Sacco is the head coach

Sylvain Lefebvre is the assistant

before being named, they tagteamed the AHL team to 2 consecutive losing seasons.

if that's all it takes to be a NHL coach, I can do that.

It's kind of sad. Pierre just keeps bringing in his friends.

I guess that's a good thing because they have a shot at Taylor Hall/Cam Fowler now too. Going to be a good future if they can end Pierre's band of misfits parade.....

Well, we're discussing the Avs and their future, there's a rumour floating around that the Avs are considering trading their 3rd oa pick for Phil Kessel. It makes a bit of sense but I'm not sure either team would want to do it.

Well, we're discussing the Avs and their future, there's a rumour floating around that the Avs are considering trading their 3rd oa pick for Phil Kessel. It makes a bit of sense but I'm not sure either team would want to do it.

it makes sense on a Bruins perspective but I dont see how Kessel would help colorado right now.

I,m confident that any of the 3 first picks in this year's draft will have better careers than Kessel.

That's all it is. A rumour.

Avs need Duchene.

This is not an HWL thread Mike...

This is not an HWL thread Mike...

lol

I didn't say the Avs should trade Duchene, just that that's the rumour.

The Sacco hiring was ok, I guess. I don't know what he really proved in Lake Erie to deserve it though, they've been one of the worst teams in the A since their inception. Plenty of better, proven commodities out there. Hell, I would've preferred Keenan

It's kind of sad. Pierre just keeps bringing in his friends.

I guess that's a good thing because they have a shot at Taylor Hall/Cam Fowler now too. Going to be a good future if they can end Pierre's band of misfits parade.....

Don't forget family, Eric Lacroix is one of the new guys as well (Director of Hockey Operations) and is set up to be the next GM. :rolleyes:

Sports Illustrated had a good article on how PL is getting a little too power hungry and needs to step away from the team for good before he drives us further into the basement.

God, I'd really stop following the team until PL left if that happened. Theres probably some truth to it too, we were apparently trying to get Kessel for Duke at the deadline.

So this is what it's like to be a diehard of a poorly run team. Huh.

it makes sense on a Bruins perspective but I dont see how Kessel would help colorado right now.

I,m confident that any of the 3 first picks in this year's draft will have better careers than Kessel.

Same. Needless to say we'd be insane to give up a shot at the top 3 just for Kessel.

I guess they should have waited a bit. Sutter is stepping down in Jersey. There is a good coach looking for a spot.

I am pretty sure he'll take over in Calgary for his brother.

They can't get Kessel for the 3rd pick, it will take way more then that.

Apparantly you guys don't know a stud when you see one :D

1) We wouldn't of offered the job to Sutter anyway.

2) If he doesn't want to coach New Jersey, he definitely doesn't want to come here

3) Kessel is not worth 3rd OA plus more. Not even close.