So I found this story about Kovalev

rafikz

here we go, another doubtful source is born.

Who the F?$#$%# is Francesco Ruccolo and wtf is hockey30.com

See, there are two column in "legrandclub"

at the left there is :

"blogue"

and in the center, there is "blogueur"

really unprofessional from "legrandclub" to put them on the same page and not mention that

blogueur is official insider blogers

blogue is whoever the f?$#%# wants to sign in and have its blog on "legrandclub" and wants to start rumours and what not. I don't know whether the article you posted is true or not and whether Francesco Ruccolo will one day be part of the media as a source or as a journalist, sportsreporter, what not... but as of right now : he isn't.

sorry rafikz, nothing about you, just realised it's the 2nd of your posts that I pinpoint as with "questionable source" in the same day... lol

so it's nothing about you, just the sources on those links :P

here we go, another doubtful source is born.

Who the F?$#$%# is Francesco Ruccolo and wtf is hockey30.com

See, there are two column in "legrandclub"

at the left there is :

"blogue"

and in the centre, there is "blogueur"

really unprofessional from "legrandclub" to put them on the same page and not mention that

blogueur is official insider blogers

blogue is whoever the f?$#%# wants to sign in and have its blog on "legrandclub" and wants to start rumours and what not. I don't know whether the article you posted is true or not and whether Francesco Ruccolo will one day be part of the media as a source or as a journalist, sportsreporter, what not... but as of right now : he isn't.

check leur site, c'est pas pire pareil. y'ont un vidéo au party VIP du match des étoiles.

Can someone give me the jist of it?

Kostitsyn brothers were partying with bad people.

Kovy found out, showed up, and tried to take them home.

They refused, the bad guys threatened him, and he winded up leaving without them.

Kostitsyn brothers were partying with bad people.

Kovy found out, showed up, and tried to take them home.

They refused, the bad guys threatened him, and he winded up leaving without them.

LOL

Kovy the hero.

He deserves a multi-year, $7M+ contract for this alone.

At the very least, a half-hour cartoon in which Kovy fights crime, solves mysteries and helps the hapless Russian brothers out of sticky situations on a weekly basis.

At the very least, a half-hour cartoon in which Kovy fights crime, solves mysteries and helps the hapless Russian brothers out of sticky situations on a weekly basis.

Captain Kovy to the rescue! I'd say his trademark move is a dangle, but then it wouldn't be so kid-friendly.

fak, tout ce que j'ai besoin c'est des bons web-skill pour être crédible? ;)

Où tu vois que je parle de leur crédibilité ? J'disais juste qu'y'ont un vidéo du party VIP du All-Stars Game à Montréal... ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

i can actually vouch for this story. My cousin's friend is a part owner at Buonanote and I heard this story a couple of months ago.

So I found this Russian article about Perezhogin :lol:

Direct link - sports.ru/hockey/

Google translation link

May 30th interview

Q: It's been 2 years since you left Montreal, do you miss it?

A: It's not quite the right word, I was missing Russia when I was there. I would rather say I'm think about Montreal.

Q: Will you go back?

A: There's an option. I will think about it.

Q: Do you have the feeling that maybe they don't want you back?

A: I spoke with my agent and understood that there was interest on behalf of the Habs. But nothing concrete yet.

Q: Lots of funny things going on there. Belarussians fight with each other, there are tlks about the Kostitsyns dealing with mafia.. do you personnaly know these people (Mafia)?

A: No.

Q: Sure?

A: Sure. I'm trying to stay informed on what's going on in Montreal as much as possible. I know Kovy and Markov have good stats. I've seen how Grabovski injured Markov. I know Carbonneau was fired and that Bob is coaching the team. I loved working with him (Bob). I have nothing bad to say about him.

Q: NHL players are giving 20% of their salary to an anti-crisis fund...

A: This crisis is world wide, nothing special there.

Q: Plus the taxes... sums to almost 60% of your salary.

A: I'm not gone yet, why all these questions?

Q: Well, this probably what holds you form going back?

A: I don't think it will be the main factor. We'll see. You're trying to make me comment on a decision I haven't taken yet, it's difficult.

... then there's KHL talk... and after the journalist asks about the Keith Primeau incedent...

Q: When we're talking about America, I can see a spark in your eyes... let's be honnest, you're missing playing there...

A: Well, yes. I had my rough times there, but all in all there was more positive than negative.

-----------------

Regarding "I know Carbonneau was fired and that Bob is coaching the team. I loved working with him (Bob). I have nothing bad to say about him." Poor Carbonneau. I can read between those lines for sure

Perezhogin was Carbonneau whipping boy. I'm not surprised about those comments at all.