Habsworld Draft Central

Trizzak

Sorry, I assumed that as a national network it would be offered in unison to RDS, similar to how it is here in Ottawa (and I assume how it is in Montreal).

Nah, it depends on the packages. For example, the package I'll get once I'm at my new place is called "Franco" and it has RDS but not TSN (its a 24 French-cable channels package, cheap). I'm also assuming RDS is somewhat offered instead of TSN.

Ekman-Larsson going early :) He play for my swedish team, Hope he stays here for a year or 2.

That's what they said, Swedes always stay at least another year before making the jump.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love the Habs to move up to grab Kulikov if they could. He'd make Markov expandable.

they were saying on TSN that he could actually slide a bit because of the "russian" factor.

The Russian factor is something we've already been burned with with Valentenko and Emelin.

agreed, I'm hopeful we don't go that way again. Talent is one thing, but its useless if the guy never plays a game for you.

they were saying on TSN that he could actually slide a bit because of the "russian" factor.

The Russian factor is something we've already been burned with with Valentenko and Emelin.

I think Kulikov doesnt compare. He's already fluent in English and French and well-acclimated to North-America. He's got a whole different mental make-up as well. He's outgoing, opened, not media-shy. Dont know if you understand what I mean. He's the type that wants to be in the NHL because it's the place to be.

Eklunds reporting the Isles interest in Vinny now... Lmao, wasn't Burke just messing with Bob?

I guess we know where Ek's "sources" are from: TV!

MPS going to Edmonton. Should fit well with the Oilers

I think Kulikov doesnt compare. He's already fluent in English and French and well-acclimated to North-America. He's got a whole different mental make-up as well. He's outgoing, opened, not media-shy. Dont know if you understand what I mean. He's the type that wants to be in the NHL because it's the place to be.

except despite playing in N.A. he's reportedly already signed a contract for next season in the KHL.

Cowen to Ottawa. Maybe was the BPA, but Ottawa needed a QB.

Campoli and Lee are expected to fill that role. Murray wanted Kadri but seeing Cowen slide down to the Sens was pretty sweet.

Colorado didn't eff it up either despite me being worried, Duchene should be great. :D

de Haan was a darkhorse. I thought a team late in the 1st would steal him, guess NYI had him in their sight and knew other teams who'd take him.

Puck-moving D-men are become a hot commodity now.