Habsworld Draft Central

Trizzak

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm beginning to think Bobs not going to pull off anything great tonight..... btw nice job on announcing the picks Koz!

I didn't look into this draft as much so I have no idea where were going but Im guessing Schoeder.

:hlogo:

Disaster, another French wuss. This club needed some character and some talent and someone who wouldn't wither in Quebec because he's French.

Sigh

KIDDING. :P (Particularly you, Koz!) It's a good pick, me likey. He's NOT a wuss. Great news.

Yay, we drafted another smurf.

6-0 is a smurf?

Kids still have an inch or two left to grow at that age. We drafted Lapierre at around 6-0 and he settled at 6-2. Simon Gagné was 5-11 and he's now around 6-1.

Please Bob & Tim, just for once in your entire life, go with the popular vote. Just this once.

THANK YOU!

I love Bob. Way to handle the questions. Not necessarily who he wanted, but said all the right things. And then he explained perfectly the situation regarding potential trades. I wonder if Habs fans can show a little patience.

Disaster, another French wuss. This club needed some character and some talent and someone who wouldn't wither in Quebec because he's French.

Sigh

KIDDING. :P (Particularly you, Koz!) It's a good pick, me likey. He's NOT a wuss. Great news.

Well, he's a traitor who shunned the QMJHL to play in the US... so... he's not really one of us!!! I'd call him Lewis White.

(j/k, but hint to all the Q kids who dream of playing for the Habs: go the College route, that's where the Habs scouts)

I love Bob. Way to handle the questions. Not necessarily who he wanted, but said all the right things. And then he explained perfectly the situation regarding potential trades. I wonder if Habs fans can show a little patience.

Well the Habs haven enough prospects to wait some years for Leblanc.