HW Free Agency Chat

dlbalr

After seeing this feature work well on a couple sites, I'm going to try it here on HW. With free agency coming up, I will host an hour and a half long chat session on Tuesday night at 8:30 EST to discuss the pending free agency, both Habs and league-related.

You're all invited to join in the fun on Tuesday night, I think it'll be a fun way to build up what will surely be an exciting day on Wednesday. If this goes well, this could become a special feature for HW.

http://www.habsworld.net/article.php?id=1803

Note this will be my first time trying this, so I apologize in advance if things don't work out smoothly. HW writers, let me know if you're interested in participating and I'll set something up for you.

Great idea Brian, I'd love to be in on it but I'm graduating tonight. Depending on how well I am functioning Wednesday I'll be around for the frenzy.

:hlogo:

I won't be around tonight but i am praying i come to work with a new pair of Swedish twins wearing the Jerseys.

Neil and defenseman would be nice also.

I can't believe I read on the front page that Kovalev and BG may have a deal in place? WTF?

I would be very disapointed if that were the case.

Since he shows up once a week i'll assume his salary will be 1mill.

Chat is open now and will begin very shortly.

I assume Gainey helped this chat to be more in depth conversation.

Edited by Habitforming