Habsworld Official 2009 Free Agent Thread

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two big names off the market. Blake & Bouwmeester also off the market. Bidding will be fierce for what's left.

I want Ian Lapperière for cheap.

at this time in their respective carreers, wouldn't you prefer Neil?

I want Ian Lapperière for cheap.

Man, I'd just be too confused with a Lapierre and a Lapperière on the team. Hehe.

Tick tock, the clock is running down. Curious if there will be any more players off the market before the deadline.

Tick tock, the clock is running down. Curious if there will be any more players off the market before the deadline.

Maybe, with the Sedins off the market, teams will make last-minute offers to their own UFAs. (Tanguay!)

Any guesses as to where Kovy will go? ;) He's still unsigned with 15 min to go... Losing two captains in a day is tough to take. :D

Sorry to post rumours here but I saw on TSN that Hossa and Hawks are very close to a deal. If Hossa goes there than maybe Garrioch twitter says that Havlat is talking to Habs is true: https://twitter.com/SlamSports

nonsense. they offered like 35M for 10 years to Havlat cause they dont have the money and Detroit offered 40M for 10 to Hossa and he rejected.

I'm pretty sure this is bull.

Garrioch makes Eklund look downright reliable.

:lol::clap: