Habs UFA Thread

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

213105595drikvcph.jpg

oh I am sorry I did not know I was speaking to a 5 year old (maybe I did)

I so much dislike Gill that it will be hard now to cheer for him...

I know how you feel but we'll get over it. Right after he kills lucic

I'll burn my Komi jersey in Bob's office !

Alright well, have fun in Toronto Komisarek. This guy is overrated anyways. He played great for a month, got the shit beat out of him, and then played like garbage. Seriously, where do people get off? I know he's good, but his still not overly skilled. He's tough, and yeah, its nice, but he's not tough enough apparently. Let Lucic finish the job.

I'll burn my Komi jersey in Bob's office !

It's confirmed, Komisarek is a LEaf!!!

OMG! I think my heart just stopped!

holly molly, Komi is a leafer.. tsn says the details are in the works... damn!

Please Komi, hold out for 6 MIL per season and eat up the Leafs CAP space.. :contract:

Komi to the Leafs....

Please be over 6mil...............................

It will be for big money, it would defy all logic if it's not.

Edited by Wamsley01

Our blueline has aged rapidly over the course of an hour.

or we have gained a ton of experience and toughness

:hlogo:

I think Bob handled Komi perfectly. Komi is so over rated. No clue why so many Habs fans have such a hard on for Komi. He's 1 dimensional, he maybe 6'5" 240 lbs of weakling. Most of you are delusional thinking Komi is tough simply because of his size. I've never seen a player his size get his ass handed to him in fights by people he has 20-30 lbs on. I've also never seen a guy Komi's size punch like a girl before, or instigate a fight and get dropped when the other guy somehow manages to punch him 1st.

IMO Souray for 5.5 mil/yr would be a better deal than Komi at 4.5 mil/yr, and Komi will probably get 6+. Its crazy, he so isnt worth even 5 mil/yr even if some stupid GM out there will give him 6+ because he's an "all star". The only way I can see Komi being an all star ever again is if Toronto signs him and they get the all star game during his contract and all the Laff fans stuff the ballot boxes just like the Habs fans did this year. :lol:

yeah what he said unless we still sign komi :lol:

the thing about komi is he could of sign with montreal and he havent..he could of been the next C, ...i dont what a guy that dont what to be here, or be our C, so if he goes somewhere else so be it...

let support the guys that what to be here.....

How much of Cammalerri's production due to the fact that he played with a star player like Iginla?

None, really. The biggest contributor to his production was Langkow. Cammalleri stayed on a line with Iginla after Jokinen was acquired and Langkow got bumped down to the 2nd line. Cammalleri's production completely dropped off the map after that.