Habs in Saskatoon?

JacksonJ

http://phoenix.fanster.com/coyotes/2009/07...katoon-coyotes/

I can't put into words how amazing it would be to see my habs play in my home town. It would be nice to see the game coming to the heartland of hockey (sorry montreal).

While it is supposed to be a home game for the coyotes there is no way that will happen. The other teams they would play would be the flames, oilers, canucks and devils. The only time there is a chance of the yotes getting some support is against the devils. I'm suprised they didn't pick the ducks or sharks to show Getzlaf or PM. I think Moen would get a crazy ovation though, so it would be amazing.

Yeah, this group isn't going to win the bidding process. I honestly think the NHL would rather sell to Ballsillie than to get this lowball, half-cooked proposal go forward.

No Saskatoon Coyotes, my fellow Toontowner. :(

I don't think there are that many Canucks fans around here, so people might in theory cheer for the 'Yotes at that game. I know I would. :lol:

I know there isn't much chance but you can always hope.

Also I think you might be right about the canucks. There might be enough oiler and flames fans who come to just boo them.