Burke trades Pogge to Anaheim

fromage

Good on Burke to keep his word. he did say to Pogge he would try to trade him if he felt he didn't have a chance in TO.

After getting Francois Allaire as a consultant, I don't know why they didn't give Pogge a year to work with him and see if they couldn't make some improvement before going their separate ways. I think this is gonna come back and bite him in the ass down the road.

After getting Francois Allaire as a consultant, I don't know why they didn't give Pogge a year to work with him and see if they couldn't make some improvement before going their separate ways. I think this is gonna come back and bite him in the ass down the road.

It's Pogge who asked for a trade not the other way around.

It's too bad they chose him over Rask. Everything would have been better had they dealt Pogge to the Bruins for Raycroft.

another one to the ducks ... the Shoulder smasher Artyukhin is gone from the east!! yeaaaahhH!!!!!

... and now Tangs will finally pick a team out East... ^_^

another one to the ducks ... the Shoulder smasher Artyukhin is gone from the east!! yeaaaahhH!!!!!

good riddance !!