Anyone near Markham, Ontario?

alexstream

Hey guys, I had a deal with a guy to buy a Coffee grinder... but finally the guy just left me out to dry because he is chicken shit with Paypal and with mailing the machine.

So if someone would be cool enough to arrange a pickup and then send the machine to me, I'd be forever grateful.

I would cover all fee (shipping) / all extra fee (bubble wrap, fule) that you would incur.

Week and a half ago I went right through there (family). I would have picked it up and hand delivered it. :( May be going down again later this month, but it's not certain yet. If you're still having problems in a couple of weeks, let me know and I can see how finalized our plans are.

Week and a half ago I went right through there (family). I would have picked it up and hand delivered it. :( May be going down again later this month, but it's not certain yet. If you're still having problems in a couple of weeks, let me know and I can see how finalized our plans are.

aww, might be too late as the seller told me that he'd sell it soon (and he had agreed at first to do it by mail, dipshit!)

anyhow, if you go, give me a sign, I'll try to see if he still has it then. :P

You know you can get those at a store, right?

:P

yah. but there is no such thing as ecommerce.

200$ (used) for a 400$ grinder, included are replacements parts (called burrs -> blades) to make it new again.

actually, it's 430$ + tax in canada.

so 200$ everything included is pretty sweet. :)

:P

yah. but there is no such thing as ecommerce.

200$ (used) for a 400$ grinder, included are replacements parts (called burrs -> blades) to make it new again.

actually, it's 430$ + tax in canada.

so 200$ everything included is pretty sweet. :)

400$ grinder. Jeebus. At that price does it also give blow jobs?

man, you guys. why am I the only guy not allowed to trade my shit?! **** you all :P

;)

PG13 :

I always forget that "" is less acceptable in English than it is in french. " you", used with a smiley, in french, is really nothing...

Edited by alexstream