Rocket movie Dvd

hab29RETIRED

I wanted to purchase the dvd of movie "The Rocket" about Maurice Richard but wanted some advice about which version to get.

Apparently there are the following three versions of the movie on DVD:

-The Rocket (2007)

-Maurice Richard: The Rocket (2006)

-Maurice Richard: The Rocket (2006) (french version)

I was told that aside from the french version, one of the other versions also is only in french, even when english speaking characters (i.e. Dick Irwin are speaking), and also don't have english sub-titles.

I'd appreciate some advice on which version to buy for someone who doesn't speak french.

I'm not sure that any of them are actually different to be honest.

I watched it and there were subtitles if you don't speak french (none for Irving, as he is speaking english anyway)

for someone who doesn't speak french I would buy the non-french version

Edited by Habitforming

I wanted to purchase the dvd of movie "The Rocket" about Maurice Richard but wanted some advice about which version to get.

Apparently there are the following three versions of the movie on DVD:

-The Rocket (2007)

-Maurice Richard: The Rocket (2006)

-Maurice Richard: The Rocket (2006) (french version)

I was told that aside from the french version, one of the other versions also is only in french, even when english speaking characters (i.e. Dick Irwin are speaking), and also don't have english sub-titles.

I'd appreciate some advice on which version to buy for someone who doesn't speak french.

I don't know which one I watched. I always lke authenticity in movies. I would get the one where French guys are speaking French and English guys are speaking English.

Totally unrelated but the closest topic at hand...

I've wanted to go to this hotel (el Senador) "the Senator" for years and now it seems it was sold to Dutch consortium anyways they used to sell this bottle of wine as a souvenir...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ElSenador_wine3.jpg

I would be hard pressed to wear a Habs jersey in 35 degree weather! But I would in the pool!!!