PK Subban and other rookies pose for Upper Deck

Habitforming

Nice article about all the young players posing for rookie card shots with upper deck.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=288900

My favourite is PK's ...

"Montreal Canadiens draft pick PK Subban was asked to place a future value on his upcoming rookie card. After thinking for a second, he answered,

"Hopefully it's worth millions of dollars, because that would mean I had a great career in the NHL. That's what I'm hoping for and hopefully it starts next year," said Subban."

PK is awesome! I just hope he can retain that swagger as he crosses over into the NHL. I'm always worried the coaches will beat all that free-wheeling, risk-taking panache out of him.

Key words were "Hopefully it starts next year". Shows Subban's head is focused on making the NHL a.s.a.p., I'm guessing he starts the season in the AHL but gets called up mid-season and never looks back. The kid's passion is too contagious.

I hope he watches all the tapes of Markov and learns from the master.

I see top 3 D for him for a long time !!

Ya, I have been burned before with kids from WJC, but I am more excited about Subaan than I have been since Price. Honestly that's how I feel. Markov snuck up on me, and I wasn't expecting much from him. He's a big spirited guy with obvious leadership skill. Even if he was pretty obnoxious after the tourney. I can't wait.

Ya, I have been burned before with kids from WJC, but I am more excited about Subaan than I have been since Price. Honestly that's how I feel. Markov snuck up on me, and I wasn't expecting much from him. He's a big spirited guy with obvious leadership skill. Even if he was pretty obnoxious after the tourney. I can't wait.

I am a big fan of PK. I can't believe some of the stuff I have seen on YouTube about him. He may well become the best defenseman to wear the Bleu-Blanc-Rouge since Chris Chelios.

JMHO