GDT: Florida vs Montreal

dlbalr

Some scraps there to start the 3rd. Lats fnished his check and was injured by some Panthers player after that behind the play. Everybody on the ice tangled up. Subban wanted to go at it with Bryan Allen and finally O'Byrne fought Campbell.

I watched most of the game on R.I.S. and I gotta say the new guys lookee good out there...especially Gomez and Cammalleri. Nice to See Price play a solid 30 minutes...even Sanford was decent out there..he had to face a heckuvalot more shots than Carey did!

Latendresse had 6 bodychecks and lapierre played his usual style. Desharnais was pretty good as well.

Overall, almost everyone did well!

I watched most of the game on R.I.S. and I gotta say the new guys lookee good out there...especially Gomez and Cammalleri. Nice to See Price play a solid 30 minutes...even Sanford was decent out there..he had to face a heckuvalot more shots than Carey did!

Latendresse had 6 bodychecks and lapierre played his usual style. Desharnais was pretty good as well.

Overall, almost everyone did well!

OK...but how come they almost coughed up the lead? :lol: Fire Martin!!!