GDT: Penguins - Canadiens, Pre-Season #5

dlbalr

Both teams have lineups that actually resemble NHL teams tonight, should be a good one.

logos_f24.gifPittsburgh Penguins (1-1)

Forwards:

Caputi - Crosby - Guerin

Kunitz - Malkin - Tangradi

Dupuis - Adams - Wallace

Bayda - Jeffrey - Godard

Defence:

Orpik - Gonchar

Despres - Letang

Lovejoy - Engelland

Goalies:

Fleury

Curry

th_logos_f16.gifMontreal Canadiens (2-2)

Forwards:

Pacioretty - Gomez - Gionta

Cammalleri - Maxwell - A. Kostitsyn

Latendresse - Lapierre - D'Agostini

Stewart - Pyatt - Neilson

Defence:

Markov - Spacek

Gorges - Carle

Weber - Belle

Goalies:

Price

Sanford

Puck drop is at 7:30.

TV: NHLNET, TSN2, RDS

Radio: CJAD, CKAC

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap... I figured he had no chance of cracking the lineup, but I was looking forward to seeing him plan in exhibition games. Shame really.

He's only day-to-day. I'm not sure how many pre-season games are left though. Is it just these 5?

Anyway, I'm excited to see an almost-full lineup compete tonight. :D

He's only day-to-day. I'm not sure how many pre-season games are left though. Is it just these 5?

Anyway, I'm excited to see an almost-full lineup compete tonight. :D

2 more after this, one on Thursday (vs Boston), the other Saturday (vs Buffalo).

Sanford's last chance to shine, I suppose. I guess Price and Halak will each get a full game to finish off the schedule.

Martin seems to like Pyatt a little, but I suspect that he, Neilson and Carle will be joining Sanford and Belle in Scotland this weekend. The rest of the guys I expect will stick around a little longer.

Martin seems to like Pyatt a little, but I suspect that he, Neilson and Carle will be joining Sanford and Belle in Scotland this weekend. The rest of the guys I expect will stick around a little longer.

Maybe its Perry Pearn that has a soft spot for Pyatt. Pearn spent the last 5 years in the Rangers' organization, so he must already know Pyatt well enough.

Like seriously Mr. McGuire.... who cares if the habs have almost a third of their cap tied up in their top 3 forwards.. the Penguins have that tied up in their top 2.

GIONTA!!!!!

:hlogo:

Pierre McGuire: "Blaah blah blah, Montreals terrible defensive zone coverage, blaah blah blah blah, I wish Crosby was my father, blah blaaaaah MONSTER!!!!"

:hlogo: