GDT: Penguins - Canadiens, Pre-Season #5

dlbalr

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

new team will isolate price?

Gotta luv how Spacek will be able to actually hit the net from the point. Looking forward to see a lot of goals like this one this season.

I agree. So far spacek and gionta impress me the most out of the noobs. I love how Gio is always in front of the net.

Edited by BCHabnut

So... who wants to bet 5$ with me that Gionta ends up with the captaincy at the end of training camp?

Oh, and who wants to start the "Trade Andrei Kostitsyn" thread? I dont think he fits in the team's new look at all. The Fancy-Blasé look is out of style.

Lammy: time to update your Fav Habs and sig. Those guys are long gone!

So... who wants to bet 5$ with me that Gionta ends up with the captaincy at the end of training camp?

Oh, and who wants to start the "Trade Andrei Kostitsyn" thread? I dont think he fits in the team's new look at all. The Fancy-Blasé look is out of style.

Lammy: time to update your Fav Habs and sig. Those guys are long gone!

what you said

Attaboy Lammy, jack up your post count by being the official HabsWorld scoreclock. :P

:hlogo:

WHOOOOOO SH GOAL!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMEZZZZZZ!!!

:hlogo:

Edited by The-Habby2919

Lats finally buries some garbage... I don't see him beyond the 3rd line.. wastes too many opportunities.. he has hands when he has time, but he doesn't seem to have the ability to take a one time pass on the fly.

If he just uses his body and hangs out in front of the net, he will pot a lot of those goals this year.

Good lord.. that was amazing...