Ever dreamed of being a NHL GM?

alexstream

The Boston BRRRRRRRUUUUIIIINS Are available.

Now is your time to shine.

If you want more info, that means that you're not ready. :P

(HWL is a simming league based on EHM, the original beta version released in 1999. That's the best game ever and our league has the best GMs around. Everything I'm telling you right now is the exact truth. )

(Simonus, it's your call, you're the vet ghost GM, the one that never joined. :P )

Toivonen, Väänänen, Mielonen, Räsänen

Leinonen, Kuoppala, Suomalainen

Ojanen, Rajala

Boston is a PERFECT fit !!!

I have RAJALA?!

#%&* YEAH!

Anyways, yeah, I'm totally up for it. I've got lots of time to kill, so that won't be an issue. I work afternoons though, so I'll rarely be online during the evening. Email/PM is probably the best way to get a hold of me. By the way, which version of EHM are you guys using? I looked all over last night. =\

I have RAJALA?!

#%&* YEAH!

Anyways, yeah, I'm totally up for it. I've got lots of time to kill, so that won't be an issue. I work afternoons though, so I'll rarely be online during the evening. Email/PM is probably the best way to get a hold of me. By the way, which version of EHM are you guys using? I looked all over last night. =\

We use 1.18

And we have a new mentor program. Blaze53 will be tutoring you for your first couple of months. You dont really need it, but do it for the lulz.

We use 1.18

And we have a new mentor program. Blaze53 will be tutoring you for your first couple of months. You dont really need it, but do it for the lulz.

Excellent. I'll start toying around and familiarizing myself with things tonight after I get off work.

And no worries, just about everything I do is for the lulz. Bring it on Blaze! =P

Excellent. I'll start toying around and familiarizing myself with things tonight after I get off work.

And no worries, just about everything I do is for the lulz. Bring it on Blaze! =P

Don't use the word "toying" when Blaze is around please...