Habs @ Maple Leafs | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Atwater, down Ste Catherine, south to the Bell Centre then along Rene Levesque to St Laurent, up to Jean Talon, over to St Denis then south to Hotel de Ville. How's that?

Sweet OT victory over the hated Maple Laughs. Well, Toronto better get used to Komisarek causing them to kill a lot of stupid penalties. I don't miss him in the Habs lineup at all.

Mike Boone: "Whew! Markov cut. He'll be OK."

thank god

Lol, one star player down in game 1, team will be in the ER for most of the season. Every little puss looks good day 1. you got 2 points and lost ur best player.

So I'm guessing from the "you's" in your post you are not really a habs fan?

Edited by han_dyl

There were a few minutes of brilliance in all periods but as the last years we still have a huge problem getting the puck out of our own end and thats what getting us so heavilly outshot. Maybe the Leafs played better than usual since its a home opener against their biggest rival. Im still scared at what might happen when the offensive superpowers of the east will be our oponents.

Lol, one star player down in game 1, team will be in the ER for most of the season. Every little puss looks good day 1. you got 2 points and lost ur best player.

Yay, a troll! Can I keep him? pls pls pretty pls with sugar on top mr mods :D

Edited by Dalhabs

There were a few minutes of brilliance in all periods but as the last years we still have a huge problem getting the puck out of our own end and thats what getting us so heavilly outshot. Maybe the Leafs played better than usual since its a home opener against their biggest rival. Im still scared at what might happen when the offensive superpowers of the east will be our oponents.

don't be too worried, for the most part our D pairings have never played a single game with eachother. just give them some time to gel.

Edited by JacksonJ

O'Byrne was awesome tonight. Is that the same guy. Same with Gorges. A couple give aways but he was great. Price was unbelievable. Gill was horrible. I did see hints of his good side though. Cleared two guys from the net like nothing in one shot. Kostitsyn is getting better at puck control, and he was shooting.

Gionta is my new man crush.

Can we please learn how to control the puck? 47 shots? Wow do we need chemistry. And is the Oompa Loompa line gonna stay together? They get pushed off the puck liek nothing.

I'm not making excuses for either team, but the ice seemed terrible tonight so many bounces.

I thought O'Byrne and Gorges playing very good, also Mara/Gill on the same line is a terrible mistake.

Edited by bar

So has anyone heard anything on Markov as of yet?

From Mike Boone of HabsInsideOut.com: Whew! Markov cut. He'll be OK.

Except the most recent post is: Scary news: Markov cut. Let's not even think about Robert Lang.

Edited by les_glorieux

I'm not making excuses for either team, but the ice seemed terrible tonight so many bounces.

I thought O'Byrne and Gorges playing very good, also Mara/Gill on the same line is a terrible mistake.

Ya I know, Mara and Gill are soooooo freakin slow.

Please Markov, Get better, Please

+ 1. I'm freakin' out here...

someone posted above it's a cut not major, but i'd like some more assuranc.

CJAD just said "lower body injury" and "we'll know more tomorrow" dunno . ..

Edited by JLP