Habs @ Maple Leafs | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

I hate to tell you but I told you so. I said someone would be in the hospital, the habs are too weak. BGL isnt scary enough to keep players from getting hit and run on. I must say all though I love to say I told you so, I HATE that it was Markov. Markov is the man, an unbelievable hockey player and teammate. Sad it was you Andrei

Early leader for dumbest post of the year.

What does BGL have to do with a freak accident caused by an errant skate?

Pat yourself on the back when you say something relevant, not for that nonsense.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st of many, the grim reaper coming this season. Too small , i say it again too small

Yeah, because if Markov had been 6'4", Price's skate wouldnt have sliced through his tendons. We all know tall people have indestructible skin. [/sarcasm]

dumbass.jpg

1. We all knew that Komisarek was a bit of a turd. We watched him cheap shot, hit while down, super face wash and crosscheck in the back for years. We shouldn't be surprised that he did it to us. How fitting that his crap cost the leafs the game.

2. Spacek actually looked much better after Markov went down. I think both Markov and Spacek are the type of players that need to be in control. Perhaps Mara - Markov and Gill - Spacek.

3. Gionta is the new fan favourite. What a beast.

4. WTF was up with the refs last night?

I added the #'s to organize my reply

1. Dirty play= something the other team does;

2. I really hope you are right and that Spacek can produce on the PP;

3. Mine too;

4. the usual s**T we get against leafs