Letterman Hockey Top 10

simonus

• 4 weeks later...

-2 on the nite and got benched for the nite. Only 2 assists for Higgins on the year. So much for the 40 goal guy.

Torts sure was pi.... off at him tonite.

Gotta love it, and his buddy Komi scores in his own net. Too funny.

It seems none of the former Habs doing much. Kovy hurt the Habs, but that's about it. Tanguay barely has any points. Even Saku only 1 and 1. I wish him well though.

-2 on the nite and got benched for the nite. Only 2 assists for Higgins on the year. So much for the 40 goal guy.

Torts sure was pi.... off at him tonite.

Gotta love it, and his buddy Komi scores in his own net. Too funny.

It seems none of the former Habs doing much. Kovy hurt the Habs, but that's about it. Tanguay barely has any points. Even Saku only 1 and 1. I wish him well though.

Kovy and Koivu are 35+, they're on the decline so not much to realistically expect there.

TB has a whole had troubles offensively. Lecavalier just scored his first goal of the season tonight. Tangs will get his pts eventually.

Komisarek and Higgins were ruined by injuries, it seems. Higgins' skating is half of what it was before. Komisarek it seems, just doesnt have the brains and hockey sense to make the most of his body... which makes him a perfect fit for Toronto.

Just been reading the Rangers board, and there's a topic on Higgins and the fans are just ripping him.

Too bad, so sad.

I use to have such high hopes for Higgy and thought he might be the future Habs captain. Him or Komi.

TB has a whole had troubles offensively. Lecavalier just scored his first goal of the season tonight. Tangs will get his pts eventually.

TB is self-imploding. It should be interesting to see how badly it ends up. By mid-season a new GM? By March, new owners? By July, a new home in Winnipeg/Hamilton/QUEBEC?

Can you imagine Lecavalier in Quebec vs the Habs? lol

TB is self-imploding. It should be interesting to see how badly it ends up. By mid-season a new GM? By March, new owners? By July, a new home in Winnipeg/Hamilton/QUEBEC?

Can you imagine Lecavalier in Quebec vs the Habs? lol

They've won a Cup so I doubt they move anywhere.

They have a decent team too. I wouldn't be surprised if they managed to make the playoffs.