Markov Injury Watch

JLP

Mathias Brunet from La Presse: http://blogues.cyberpresse.ca/lnh/?p=1474&...IAS_BRUNET,_LNH

TB still carrying 9 defensemen, are expecting to move Krajicek.

Brunet likes Krajicek and so do I. He's a young Spacek. Played for Martin in Florida so he's a known quantity here.

I like him too but he is way too left shooting D for me.

And yeah Subban is lower on the depth chart but it's

wishful thinking here from a fan point of view, i want a show and emotion.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just what we needed. Who is next? Gionta gone 3 months with a broken arm or something like that? forbid the Price to have metal blades on his skates.. it looked like he was on his knees all game against toronto anyway.

I say let Weber play, give him some ice time.

I wouldn't mind seeing him get some time on the 4th line and as the 7th D. Obviously give him PP mins.

Thinking more about this, I dont really want anyone called up. This early in the season, I'd rather see Weber, Carle and Subban get top minutes in the AHL than being given a depth role in the NHL. At this stage of their career, those kids needs to get as much pro minutes under their belt as possible, and being given a chance to carry their junior successes to the next level. That means keeping them in the AHL where they'll be top guys and have better chances for success.

Thinking more about this, I dont really want anyone called up. This early in the season, I'd rather see Weber, Carle and Subban get top minutes in the AHL than being given a depth role in the NHL. At this stage of their career, those kids needs to get as much pro minutes under their belt as possible, and being given a chance to carry their junior successes to the next level. That means keeping them in the AHL where they'll be top guys and have better chances for success.

I agree, Gorges, Obyrne, Hammer, and the new guys will be fine. I think if anyone is brought up, it should be a forward. Just shows what a douche little Kost is. He would have been the first call up.

I agree, Gorges, Obyrne, Hammer, and the new guys will be fine. I think if anyone is brought up, it should be a forward. Just shows what a douche little Kost is. He would have been the first call up.

Now what does Montreal do with the loss of another defense man?

2 down, 40 to go.

It's dump and chase until February.

:unsure:

More like 60 to go. If we're lucky. What he did is almost as bad as what Lang did. And Markov has not been a fast healer in the past, if memory serves.

That's too bad. This year he looked so good. Could have been his breakout year.

I agree; it really sucks for him

On the flip side, NY Islanders are going to miss him

It really doesn suck for Ryan. he seemed to have completely forgotten about last year. Hopefully he'll keep the same attitude when he comes back in December!

It really doesn suck for Ryan. he seemed to have completely forgotten about last year. Hopefully he'll keep the same attitude when he comes back in December!

I really hate to say it but I've seen this movie before: young player starts the season looking great; goes down with a nasty injury; comes back but struggles. That would be my expectation here. Hope I'm wrong.