Habs @ Sabres | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

3cf6996f.gif@ fb179c9a.gif
1-0-0 for 2 points....................0-0-0 for 0 points
(t-1st East)...............................(t-6th East)

Forecaster's Tale of the Tape
TSN's Ice Chips

Montreal Player Stats
Buffalo Player Stats

Projected Lineup

(13)Cammalleri - (91)Gomez - (21)Gionta
(67)Pacioretty - (14)Plekanec - (46)A.Kostitsyn
(84)Latendresse - (40) Lapierre - (32)Moen
(17)Laraque - (15)Metropolit - (70)Stewart

(44)Hamrlik - (6)Spacek
(75)Gill - (22)Mara
(26)Gorges - (3)O'Byrne

8471679.jpg vs. 8468011.jpg
Carey Price................Ryan Miller

National TV: RDS, CBC
Radio: CJAD, CKAC

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we have another good showing my Plekanec, I think a good start to the season will give him a lot of confidence, and playing beside Gionta, even having Gionta on the team and how hard he works will rub off on him.

Go Habs Go!

PS: No more freak injuries please! :o

Markovs injury makes me so pessimistic that I predict this game to end 1-7 Buffalo win. Our D will look like chickens with their heads chopped off and our talented forwards will be pushed around. Price glovehand will look more shacky that a 85 year old lady trying to use a too heavy fryingpan.

There it is!

Per HIO, D'Agostini's out, Stewart to make his season debut tonight as well. I'll adjust the first post to reflect the lineup change.

Pacioretty and Cammalleri need to be switched as well. Martin is apparently going with the big money line this time from the get go.

Markovs injury makes me so pessimistic that I predict this game to end 1-7 Buffalo win. Our D will look like chickens with their heads chopped off and our talented forwards will be pushed around. Price glovehand will look more shacky that a 85 year old lady trying to use a too heavy fryingpan.

There it is!

good reverse pyche :clap:

There it is!

Hey! There is only one pessimist around here, and thats Colin! ^_^

Of course Im concerned about the loss of Markov, but Im looking for stable play in our own end tonight.

Im also looking for Gionta to create chaos in the Saber's zone!

GO :hlogo: GO!

Clearly we need all the D to step up to the plate tonight, but the one guy I think we need to play better is AK... he was terrible in the last game. If he can get it going and give us 2 scoring lines, then our D and Price will have an easy night.

I hate doing everyone's home opener. They are always pumped up and flying. I am not sure if we are this bad, or if Buffalo is just flying on adrenaline like the leafs. Either way, the boys need to get the feet moving.

Habs standing still rather than moving their feet in the defensive zone = same problem as last year.

Impressed by Plekanec so far this season. Much more intense. Not impressed by Pacioretty, looks too stressed out and overwhelmed.