Habs @ Sabres | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is AK even playing? Does anyone think Max Pac is a top 6 guy?

If we can't get some guys who can both skate and score, we are going to have a long season. I love the top 3 we brought in, but I think Pleks is a stretch as a number 2 guy and I am not sure we have any wingers who should be on a second line, unless AK wakes up.

and now our top line is fighting... somehow we have to get our 2nd and 3rd line playing with the same gusto as our first and fourth lines.

anyone else becomign convinced that Gionta will be our captain?

Is AK even playing? Does anyone think Max Pac is a top 6 guy?

If we can't get some guys who can both skate and score, we are going to have a long season. I love the top 3 we brought in, but I think Pleks is a stretch as a number 2 guy and I am not sure we have any wingers who should be on a second line, unless AK wakes up.

Plex been great so far, but between Pacioretty and AKost he's pretty lonely out there.

I think Pacioretty will play himself down to a 3rd or 4th line checking job.

And Stewart is useless out there.

Big save PRICE!

Plex is getting shots on net, but their always right at the goalies chest.

I noticed that too... Kovalev made Pleks better, but Pleks can't make his wingers better. He is trying, I will give him that. Most of the time, he has no one with him so he just takes a low percentage shot, or he dumps it in the slot.. where no one is waiting. That line sucks.

I think at this rate it wont be long before Pacioretty finds himself back in Hamilton for a stint. He just isn't getting it done. Not that he's done anything to deserve the spot but Id like to see D'Agostini given a shot on the 2nd line. She what he can do with two other offensive players.

Let's face it... the Plekanec/Kotstitsyn combo isn't clicking thus far, maybe D'ags can inject some life.

Hopefully Metro's injury is minor, but if not it'll give Chipchura a real shot to lock down that 4th line C role.