huzer

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RH shot

Cannon shot

3 years off a 46 pts season.

I would have proposed him EVEN with Markov in.

With Markov out, it makes even more sense since we need to reinforce our special team. We need to hit the frikkin net.

RH shot

Cannon shot

With Markov out, it makes even more sense since we need to reinforce our special team. We need to hit the frikkin net.

we wish!!! Nope he's a Left shot

Looking forward for dlbalr's post about the cap situation...

*cringes*

I don't think Bob's gonna be sleeping any time soon.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was sent to Hamilton on a conditioning stint.

Habs IO is reporting that he is. It's his second tour with the Bulldogs, right?

Right arm.

Personally I have always wanted M.A. Bergeron on the Habs, with or without Markov.

Anybody who is against this should consider this: M.A. Bergeron at $750K , or Breezeby. Breeze is 38, Bergs 28.

For the same price I'm pretty sure Bergs > Breezeby

RH shot

Cannon shot

err, LH shot... :unsure:

Right arm.

Personally I have always wanted M.A. Bergeron on the Habs, with or without Markov.

Anybody who is against this should consider this: M.A. Bergeron at $750K , or Breezeby. Breeze is 38, Bergs 28.

Totally agreed :lol:

No surprises here. Habs expressed interest as soon as Markov had gotten injured. Now with Obi out for 8 weeks it was just a matter of time before MAB got signed.

Hopefully it means Weber get send back down to Hamilton to get real top minutes.

Habs IO is reporting that he is. It's his second tour with the Bulldogs, right?

Correct. This is Bergy's second time with the Bulldogs. His first time was when he was in the Edmonton Oilers system.

Right arm.

someone wrote about Michel Bergy being happy about this... are they related or just because its a Quebecois?

btw right arm proves nothing... Im right handed and I shoot Right, it would actually depend more on what's your good foot

someone wrote about Michel Bergy being happy about this... are they related or just because its a Quebecois?

btw right arm proves nothing... Im right handed and I shoot Right, it would actually depend more on what's your good foot

Cereal? Actually Right Arm is just a parody expression, it has nothing to do with his dexterity. :D

Not sure if there is any relation but Michel Bergy is probably happy either way.

Dont we save alot on markov salary for the cap room for this signing? I mean he is away half the season with a 5.2M or something salary. Shouldnt that mean we got plenty of room for this signing?

Dont we save alot on markov salary for the cap room for this signing? I mean he is away half the season with a 5.2M or something salary. Shouldnt that mean we got plenty of room for this signing?

We only get cap relief if we go over the cap during his absence. The obvious problem there can be what to do when Markov comes back. Just look at last year with Philly and Briere. While he was hurt, they brought in some contracts like Carle, then it took them a few weeks after Briere was ready to play to get him back onto the team because of the cap problems created.