Shawn Belle called up

JLP

Time for some good luck in Montreal. I'd like to see Belle finally live up to his potential and shock all comers. Force comeone else out of the lineup. Give the Habs an enviable position from which to deal. We've been dealt enough bad karma. Time for the good.

Just to comment on what I saw in his first game against Colorado...

Yeah he did have some bad luck, but as far as I'm concerned he looked very very good! I liked his physicality and his speed. I think he'll do better this game. Just listening to some of his interviews I think he's also got perspective of his situation and good head on his shoulders. I'm already a big fan. Looking forward to tonights game against Ottawa and seeing how he'll do. I expect good things.

Matts

for his first game back in the NHL in a long long time - i thought he did very well too. let's hope he can build on his performance tonight!

for his first game back in the NHL in a long long time - i thought he did very well too. let's hope he can build on his performance tonight!

He reminds me of Subban in that he has great foot speed, but not always the greatest defensive positioning. As long as he hustles, he seems to be able to recover, which is more then we can say about the other 5 D...

I liked what I saw too. That goal was a complete fluke accident, totally not his fault.

Belle had 1 nice shit from the point, which looked harder and more precise than any shot I've seen Weber do so far this year, and people say Weber has a great shot. I definitely would like to see Belle get the opportunity to take more shots to see if he has a consistent hard shot with accuracy from the point. The Habs need somebody with a hard shot from the point who can get pucks through to the net.