Habs vs. Avalanche | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

3cf6996f.gifvs. eb92597f.gif
2-3-0 for 4 points....................4-1-1 for 9 points
(t-10th East)...............................(t-1st West)

Forecaster's Tale of the Tape
TSN's Ice Chips

Montreal Player Stats
Colorado Player Stats

Projected Lineup

(32)Moen - (91)Gomez - (21)Gionta
(13)Cammalleri - (14)Plekanec - (46)A.Kostitsyn
(84)Latendresse - (40) Lapierre - (67)Pacioretty
(17)Laraque - (28)Chipchura - (36)D'Agostini

(44)Hamrlik - (6)Spacek
(26)Gorges - (75)Gill
(22)Mara - (34)Belle

8471679.jpg vs. 8467950.jpg
Carey Price..........Craig Anderson

National TV: RDS
Radio: CJAD, CKAC

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Belle is wearing #34, according to the Habs website. Go Habs go! I'll finally get a HD Habs games, I'll just be forced to watch it on the local broadcast. At least the "Thank You, Thank You, Thank You" accouncer is gone doing Blues broadcasts.

I will be very disappointed if we do not win this game. I watched Colorado beat the leafs the other night and I was not blown away by anyone on that team, other than Steve Duchesne (that guy is gonna be a star).

Neither team could complete a pass even on the powerplay, of course this could be due to the fact that both teams had played the night before. Toronto didn't force anderson to make any big saves, and the only reason the game was not closer is because the leafs can't score and Komisarek has no idea what to do out there. He is definitely hurting that team with the way he is playing right now. (which couldn't make me happier btw).

GO HABS GO!!!

I am returning to Canada for 3-4 weeks of physio as I have put my neck out of joint.

FInally I will get to see the new Habs play and have some real insight into the team.

No I am not saying you guys aren't insightful, but a bit of visual will surely help me forge my opinion.

Not home until Sunday night so until then it is all you guys.

I will be very disappointed if we do not win this game. I watched Colorado beat the leafs the other night and I was not blown away by anyone on that team, other than Steve Duchesne (that guy is gonna be a star).

Neither team could complete a pass even on the powerplay, of course this could be due to the fact that both teams had played the night before. Toronto didn't force anderson to make any big saves, and the only reason the game was not closer is because the leafs can't score and Komisarek has no idea what to do out there. He is definitely hurting that team with the way he is playing right now. (which couldn't make me happier btw).

Colorado will try to lull the Canadiens to sleep tonight they play a boring brand of hockey but they look great so far doing it.

Matt Duchene

Paul Stastny

Wojtek Wolski

None of our prospect has turned that good. The habs don't blow away either.

GO HABS GO!!!

I am returning to Canada for 3-4 weeks of physio as I have put my neck out of joint.

FInally I will get to see the new Habs play and have some real insight into the team.

No I am not saying you guys aren't insightful, but a bit of visual will surely help me forge my opinion.

Not home until Sunday night so until then it is all you guys.

ok johnny what were you doing that you threw your neck out? Ans was she worth it? Those italian gymnysts can be just hell on an old guy's body. :lol:

Matt Duchene

Paul Stastny

Wojtek Wolski

None of our prospect has turned that good. The habs don't blow away either.

LOL, yeah Matt that's who i meant. Again it could have been the fact that both teams were kinda tired, or bad ice or whatever, but it was a really sloppy game. Neither team look good.

I will be saying a little prayer to the Hockey Gods so that our boys come out on top Tonight! I expect all of you to do the same!! ;)

GO HABS GO!!!

Edited by Habsfan