[Game Thread] New York Islanders @ MONTREAL CANADIENS

KoZed

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This SHOULD be an easy game for the Habs. They are playing the 2nd worst team in the east. A team that played a long game last night and who travelled during the night. No Excuses we HAVE to win this one!

Halak will get the start again. Guess he's also bound to work until we lose. :P

Lapierre has been promoted to the 2nd line, I'm guessing RW since he's right-handed, which would mean AK moves to the LW.

Metropolit should be back and taking Laps' place at C on the 3rd line. I'm guessing Dago is the one that'll get scratched.

Biron starts. Laraque sits. D'Ago on the 4th. And RDS apparently has a mind reader now as they indicate with absolute certainty that MaxPax's morale is in the tank. I wonder if they can read my mind.

Biron starts. Laraque sits. D'Ago on the 4th. And RDS apparently has a mind reader now as they indicate with absolute certainty that MaxPax's morale is in the tank. I wonder if they can read my mind.

Uh-Oh.

And RDS apparently has a mind reader now as they indicate with absolute certainty that MaxPax's morale is in the tank. I wonder if they can read my mind.

His player profile says "Slumping". And the Habs dont have any captain to meet with him! Time for Martin to call an EP! ^_^

His player profile says "Slumping". And the Habs dont have any captain to meet with him! Time for Martin to call an EP! ^_^

Bench him and put him on Physic training. Maca will then offer you a 5th rounder for him, take him in that deal, and then get a 2nd and two prospects for him in two months time.

GO HABS GO! lets keep this winning streak going.. ;)

Habs take it 4-3 and Gionta scores again!

GO HABS GO!

It's Chipchura's fault!!!

Yes... yes it is.. thats the only way Chips will stay in the lineup. :(

I watched the game the Isles played last night with Carolina. That first line of Tavares, Moulson and Okposo (since weight is sick) will be every entertaining and must be stopped tonight. They are often looking for that breakout pass and Moulson is very defensively responsible. Hope we can jump on a tired Isles unit but, I fear it will be a good fight. GO HABS GO!

Congrats Halak. Halak was really good in the last game, he should be on a roll now. It usually takes him several games to get used to playing regularly and he seemed to be "in the zone" in the last game. Hopefully they keep going with Halak and he keeps it up. Halak usually does when he is on his game.

C'mon Habs make it a streak tonight. Only this time no overtime. Get cheap Habs, stop giving away free points. ^_^

No worries, he'll dress tonight. 4th line with Chips and Dago.

I actually like that line. Put all the kids together. Sometimes kids feel more comfortable with guys their age than with vets because they dont rely on them. Hopefully it works. I'm just worried about the way they'll play defensively.