[Game Thread] New York Islanders @ MONTREAL CANADIENS

KoZed

I think that Bergeron is a true Canadien. Why not resign him long term? He's French and he's gonna be loved by the fans. Plus he's likely to continue to be affordable. I predict he's retained.

I would have tried to sign MAB to a 3 yr 3 mil contract. When he gets over 40 pts this year nobody will wonder why.

Lil Metro is no super star but he is a great 4th line C for the money he gets. Bob should pick up more guys off waivers. :lol:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a long string of expletives as someone was screaming at someone about there sexy orientation.. lol

LOL I caught that too and broke out laughing... what an idiot fan, lol.

According to Pierre Houde:

Paxticioretty

Plekanets

Mayrah

Tchiptchura

Jorjess

Chpatchek

Tavawehs

Chtreit

Molson

Shrimp

Can he say them all quickly?

McGuire asks Price if Halak plays on Saturday??? What a tool.

I guess if one's a commentator, one just keeps commenting... :wacko:

Most of the time I don't mind McGuire too much. He has to play for the Toronto audience too.

YAH HABA!!!

ok so we can score goals on a french canadien goal tender. We can outplay a poor team for 60 mins. God that was fun but lets put our work hats on and go kick the rangers asses. They been very hot lately. and McQeer is a tool for asking Carey if Halak starts on sat. He is an ignorant asswhole. what does think in the middle of the game JM comes and says , oh and by the way carey we are starting halak on sat. That is just a guy getting under Carey's skin and trying to upset him. He is one monster Jerk Off.

I've been watching RDS, what did he say?
There was commentary between Gord Miller and McGuire. McGuire made a point about how the fans should be buzzing tonight about their new Habs. Gord said Gainey must be happy. Pierre said, "Yeah, I suppose". The yawning lazy way he actually said it, well, he might as well have farted instead!

He had the mancrush on Komisarek. He made the comment that Markov should to enjoy peeling his face off the glass without D partner (Markov Protector) Komisarek. He roasted the Habs for mistreating Koivu on the July 1st TSN UFA program. He called letting Koivu go as disgusting and shameful.

Back to tonight. "Yeah, I suppose". This isn't about Koivu or Komisarek. Words are like sparrows, once you let them out of the cage you can never get them back. I've heard enough to add it up. He should just announce to the world that he wants Bob's job or something. Come out and say you don't like Bob or SHUT THE F__K UP!

Edited by Athlétique.Canadien