Gomer is a funny guy

rafikz

by the way if the media want to become serious in Mtl... there SHOULD be consequences to not only the originators of the rumor but the messenger of ill fortunes as well

I heard this 2 or 3 days ago... and my Brain goes bonkers ... as if... as if the lack of material allows radiohosts or pseudo journalists to come up with these things or even have the nerve to ask a player if these things are true...because they heard it from a Source (AKA a Loser Nobody)

WHy dont we start a rumor that 90% of Mtl media are re-tar-ds, and have never had any prof. training or degrees in sports journalism!!!!!

I don't know about you but... this one should get to the me-idiots!!!

Edited by CoRvInA

Well that's the problem, no one takes the time to sit down and think to see if the rumor is true.

Everyone is so caught up on trying to be THE guy to break a story about the Habs and that's just a recipe for bad journalism if you don't fact check. It's almost as if no one wants to be an honest journalist anymore, they just want to sell papers to the masses.

Edit: Not to forget about bloggers who are trying to build a reputation as well. It's quite the vicious circle.

Edited by Tony

Well that's the problem, no one takes the time to sit down and think to see if the rumor is true.

Everyone is so caught up on trying to be THE guy to break a story about the Habs and that's just a recipe for bad journalism if you don't fact check. It's almost as if no one wants to be an honest journalist anymore, they just want to sell papers to the masses.

Edit: Not to forget about bloggers who are trying to build a reputation as well. It's quite the vicious circle.

The media is a nasty beast. Especially in Montreal.

WHy dont we start a rumor that 90% of Mtl media are re-tar-ds, and have never had any prof. training or degrees in sports journalism!!!!!

actually i think that one is true. just an observation. :lol:

by the way if the media want to become serious in Mtl... there SHOULD be consequences to not only the originators of the rumor but the messenger of ill fortunes as well

I heard this 2 or 3 days ago... and my Brain goes bonkers ... as if... as if the lack of material allows radiohosts or pseudo journalists to come up with these things or even have the nerve to ask a player if these things are true...because they heard it from a Source (AKA a Loser Nobody)

I don't know about you but... this one should get to the me-idiots!!!

amen

I've always dreamed of a fans website that would scrutinize the Habs medias and tell it as it is, the same way they do themselves with the players. Report cards on each journalists, tracking their personal lives, their vacation, their bad writing/interviews/mental lapses/tv appearances etc, all the same way they do it with players

amen

I've always dreamed of a fans website that would scrutinize the Habs medias and tell it as it is, the same way they do themselves with the players. Report cards on each journalists, tracking their personal lives, their vacation, their bad writing/interviews/mental lapses/tv appearances etc, all the same way they do it with players

:clap::lol::clap:

amen

Let's get on it!

Francois Gagnon on antichambre said who was the dumb ass journalist who expressed the false rumor (mario langlois) and he said before doing such a stupid thing that People should do their research, otherwise it makes all journalists look dumb!

Francois Gagnon on antichambre said who was the dumb ass journalist who expressed the false rumor (mario langlois) and he said before doing such a stupid thing that People should do their research, otherwise it makes all journalists look dumb!

That was a good thing by Gagnon...calling out the "reporter" who came up with the rumour.

amen

Best idea ever.

Or the Nords come back and most of the French media Puck Off.