[Game Thread] MONTREAL CANADIENS @ Pittsburgh Penguins

KoZed

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand all the negativity. In the past, we've done quite well against this team. We have a good chance of winning

The difference is that now the Pens are Cup champions. That gives them an aura of indestructability which they conspicuously lacked as late as last February (!). History does indeed suggest that if the Habs play their best, they can definitely win...but then again, that was the "old" Habs, not this new core.

Also Price had a lot to do with our record of success vs. these guys. How quickly we forget, he was once viewed with the same air of Inevitable Greatness as Sidney Crosby - sort of the Malkin/Crosby of goaltenders. And he seemed to raise his game for the occasion, as if he saw it as a personal showdown between himself and the Sid the Kid. That's how I saw it, anyway.

Is it too much for ask for Crosby and Fleury to accidentally run into each other, twisting their knees and being out for a month or so, while Malkin suffers from acute hemorrhoids and has to leave the game?

Is it too much for ask for Crosby and Fleury to accidentally run into each other, twisting their knees and being out for a month or so, while Malkin suffers from acute hemorrhoids and has to leave the game?

More than likely... ^_^

How about Staal getting an anal fissure?

Maybe Gomez could cough on Crosby at the draw?

I'm disturbed by your continual bum-ailment references... ^_^

I think Gomer should cough on all of the Pens!

How bad were the giveaways? I only have radio ... :huh:

They are running around a bit.. Crosby was sitting by himself just off the side of the net (I notice he loves to hang there) and one timed a pass from the slot...

I think we simply look outmatched. Malkin had us hemmed in pretty good too...

They are running around a bit.. Crosby was sitting by himself just off the side of the net (I notice he loves to hang there) and one timed a pass from the slot...

Yeah, that's not where we want to have Crosby hanging out ...

I think we simply look outmatched. Malkin had us hemmed in pretty good too...

The Pens are real aggressive on the forecheck, and the habs can't deal with it. I expect some adjustments in the 2nd.

Our PP is terrible too... moving the puck too slow and constantly losing it...

It was a save he should have made really....

Maybe, but that is the 3rd time I have watched Crosby score from exactly there this season... remember the goalie is coming across from the top of the crease.. harder then it looks...

I am more concerned with the fact that line for line, we are out skated tonight.

and fleury has a horseshoe up his butt... maybe an anal fissure???? :)

It was a save he should have made really....

Agreed, should have been stopped. Would have been different if he had to move more but he was there....the puck just went through him.

This is one of those games where fleury gets to come out 10 feet to face the shots.. too many from thee outside with no slot support...

that last play was better.. get into his kitchen...

Yes, the Habs are adapting... gotta get into those dirty areas.

Fleury shutout

I like the way you think!!;);)

Pretty good period up to now by the Habs, Fleury has been the difference up to now. Just once, I wish a ######ing Québ goalie would suck against the habs!

Dammit Gill! Pens PP coming up!

Edited by Habsfan