Anybody going to the hawks game?

simonus

Nah, I'll be at the Bell Centre on Saturday night for the game against the Losers!

Edited by Habsfan

Nah, I'll be at the Bell Centre on Saturday night for the game against the Losers!

What do a square and a maple leaf have in common?

FOUR POINTS !!! :lol:

What do a square and a maple leaf have in common?

FOUR POINTS !!! :lol:

Actually, a square has an infinite number of points. It is simply a set of four line segments, and a line segment has infinite points along it. (Isn't it fascinating that both a line and a line segment have infinite points?)

Actually, a square has an infinite number of points. It is simply a set of four line segments, and a line segment has infinite points along it. (Isn't it fascinating that both a line and a line segment have infinite points?)

Very Facinating!

Could someone poke kosty with that line, maybe then he will finally find some points!

Have fun at the game, I'll be watching you all in HD!

GO HABS GO!

So I guess you were one of those guys who didn't get wasted until AFTER class?

LMAO

Fanpuck, why you gotta break balls?

Because math rocks!

So I guess you were one of those guys who didn't get wasted until AFTER class?

LMAO

Quite true. Didn't do any drinking until college, and even then not until it was legal, and then only on weekends.

Because math rocks!

Quite true. Didn't do any drinking until college, and even then not until it was legal, and then only on weekends.

glad you weren't in my class.. I would never have made it through engineering without drinking during the week, in exams, before school....

glad you weren't in my class.. I would never have made it through engineering without drinking during the week, in exams, before school....

Me neither. Booze was a major part of my diet back then. That and cheetos.

Edited by BCHabnut

You watch the Habs, booze must be a major part of your diet now, let's be honest. ;)

Same here, I never drank as much as during my 4 years of University.

I'm not going to any game until january, but i'm going to the Bell centre on nov 16 for the Habs movie though.

Because math rocks!

Stop bashing the nerd.

Thanks to people like them we alcoholics got to drink ourselves silly during University. All we had to do was put one of them in our group and cheat off of them for the final. :blink: