Gill hurt, Carle called up

Fanpuck33

I thought Shawn Belle looked great. I don't know why he wasn't called up.

Wasn't that great I didn't think. Also, they seem to be giving everyone a shot. (Except Sergei.)

I thought Shawn Belle looked great. I don't know why he wasn't called up.

Belle looked "ok", but was caught flat-footed in more than one occasion. Carle had a great camp and has been the best all-around D in Hamilton so far this season. He's getting the reward he deserves.

It's funny, but a Hal Gill injury doesn't worry me at all. I do believe he has a place on the team, and I'm not bashing his play. I just look forward to seeing what a younger player can do.

It's funny, but a Hal Gill injury doesn't worry me at all. I do believe he has a place on the team, and I'm not bashing his play. I just look forward to seeing what a younger player can do.

I didn't get the signing. To me Hall Gill has never been anything more then an oversized pylon. I absolutely have idea why he was given an A.

So now the truth is out.. Gil has been playing with a leg injury so far this year. Probably tried to stay in because of Markov and O'Byrne.

In any case, let's hope he comes back strong since what we have seen is not the same player that was on the top line in Pitts last year. At least now we know why.

Hopefully he'll be better when he gets back! I must say that I haven't really noticed Gill all that much over the past few games...and that's a good thing. Keeping it simple is what Gill should be doing!

Are you really kidding?

Because I thought they had stats on turnovers

If your league counts PIMs, there'd be worse picks... Especially if they double the delay of game penalties. ^_^

I didn't get the signing. To me Hall Gill has never been anything more then an oversized pylon. I absolutely have idea why he was given an A.

Watch the Habs shots on goal against balloon without him in the lineup that's my guess.

• 2 weeks later...

Carle is heading back to Hamilton. Looks like O'Byrne is ready to come back. Hope he can start again where he was (aka almost the best dman after Markov). I'm not hoping for it, but if he could just shakes things up a little...