[Game Thread] Atlanta Thrashers @ MONTREAL CANADIENS

KoZed

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO!

If they can actually score some goals for Price they'll be fine. Neither team can score much right now. I beleive Atlanta's big gun is still out.

I don't know anything about Carle but if he can skate and move the puck it will certainly help the team.

I am hoping they can get a lead and learn to finish the job in regulation, Pavlik has been on fire lately.

3-2 habs in regulation

The rest of the team needs to help Carey out with this game. Make it an easy game for Carey. Score 5 or 6 goals on Pavelec. It will be tough, seeing as Pavelec is on fire lately, but the Habs can do it!

Edited by Habsfan

GO HABS GO :clap:

:hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo:

i agree we got to put this one away fast...at least for PRICE or for who ever is in net...it time to take some pressure off the guys in net..

I don't know anything about Carle but if he can skate and move the puck it will certainly help the team.

He has 1 goal and 2 assists in 11 games this season. Last year he had a career-high 22 assists; ranked 2nd among Bulldogs defencemen in points with 29 and tied for 4th among Hamilton skaters in power play goals (6)

Call Up SK. This is getting stupid.
I heard he is injured. Heard it on a Habsinsideout podcast not too long ago. He did play on Sunday though so I guess he's good to go. I expect something on this soon. Pro call up and naysayer fans for SK can agree on one thing; it'd be nice to get some movement here. :blink: That is unless BOb is a true genius :king: and convinced the kid to stay with the club and stay in the AHL. I find that hard to believe.

Now let's win. I have all my jerseys now so they should have some good luck. ;)

My madness: http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/6320/habbymadness.jpg

Call the whitecoats for me quick :lol:

GO HABS GO :hlogo:

I heard he is injured. Heard it on a Habsinsideout podcast not too long ago. He did play on Sunday though so I guess he's good to go. I expect something on this soon. Pro call up and naysayer fans for SK can agree on one thing; it'd be nice to get some movement here. :blink: That is unless BOb is a true genius :king: and convinced the kid to stay with the club and stay in the AHL. I find that hard to believe.

Now let's win. I have all my jerseys now so they should have some good luck. ;)

My madness: http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/6320/habbymadness.jpg

Call the whitecoats for me quick :lol:

GO HABS GO :hlogo:

Nice man!

Another example of why I can't stand the organization that is the Leafs. I subscribe to digital cable. I get Sportsnet East, Central, West and Pacific. When Canucks, Flames, Senators or Oilers games are featured, can I watch them? Yes to all! But, if Toronto is playing or any Canadian team were to play the Leafs can I watch the game? NO! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I would let them off the hook if it turned out to be Bell or Rogers behind the blackout switch but I have to think it's the team.

No other franchise does this to my knowledge. Sad.

Edited by Athlétique.Canadien

Another example of why I can't stand the organization that is the Leafs. I subscribe to digital cable. I get Sportsnet East, Central, West and Pacific. When Canucks, Flames, Senators or Oilers games are featured, can I watch them? Yes to all! But, if Toronto is playing or any Canadian team were to play the Leafs can I watch the game? NO! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I would let them off the hook if it turned out to be Bell or Rogers behind the blackout switch but I have to think it's the team.

No other franchise does this to my knowledge. Sad.

I can't watch any hockey games on Sportsnet except for ones broadcast on Sportsnet West. Canucks games on Sportsnet Pacific are blacked out, as are Leafs/Senators games on Sportsnet Ontario or East or whichever has the games. It's not a Leafs only phenomenon... you're lucky that the other ones aren't blacked out... someone isn't doing their job at the cable company for that to happen!

Sportsnet is a waste of time. I just watched the Leaf pregame and listened to their song about how the leafs are Canada's team. I use to think that TSN was Leaf Tv, but Sportsnet is brutally biased.

I have Expressvu and sign up for RDS.. its perfect because I don't understand a word the commentators are saying. :) All you need to know is But = goal.

Oh.. and Carey Price getting the molson cup for October just shows you how biased the star selections are and how stupid that award is. Metro, Pleks, Cammy, Gionta.. even Halak are far more deserving at the moment.

I guess the guys know they won't win that award if Price gets it for one of his worse months since joining the team...loll

I hope Andrei watched Slapshot or something.

Let's play it smart out there tonight. I wanna see a lot of work from you guys.

Use your heads on the ice out there, will ya?

We all know how to play hockey. Just play it smart.

- Get out there and stick 'em! - F__k 'em!

- Let's go! - Come on! - Come on! - Let's go, now.

Sportsnet is a waste of time. I just watched the Leaf pregame and listened to their song about how the leafs are Canada's team. I use to think that TSN was Leaf Tv, but Sportsnet is brutally biased.

I have Expressvu and sign up for RDS.. its perfect because I don't understand a word the commentators are saying. :) All you need to know is But = goal.

Oh.. and Carey Price getting the molson cup for October just shows you how biased the star selections are and how stupid that award is. Metro, Pleks, Cammy, Gionta.. even Halak are far more deserving at the moment.

I guess the guys know they won't win that award if Price gets it for one of his worse months since joining the team...loll

Hey ! Poker After Dark rocks !!!

As for the Molson Cup, I do think Carey received some big points in the first 2 games of the season + maybe some other 3rd stars (don't remember). For the players now, I don't think anyone but Gionta was on the Stars sheet more than once or twice.

If Price happened to be our best player twice and received the first star both games, it's normal that he wins over someone who is our best player 3 times but in 3 games where we get our ass kicked and we deserve no star at all...

Hey ! Poker After Dark rocks !!!

As for the Molson Cup, I do think Carey received some big points in the first 2 games of the season + maybe some other 3rd stars (don't remember). For the players now, I don't think anyone but Gionta was on the Stars sheet more than once or twice.

If Price happened to be our best player twice and received the first star both games, it's normal that he wins over someone who is our best player 3 times but in 3 games where we get our ass kicked and we deserve no star at all...

I think there is bias towards goalies in those star selections, but also for the big names. I would prefer they find a way to reward the player that actually was the team's best player for the month.

In any case, maybe he can earn it in November and make us forget October. :)