So I just got free tickets for tomorrow's game at the Bell Centre

rafikz

I look forward to your critique. Not only individual play, but team play. Are they trying the Martin system?

I'll try to analyze the system

By Martin system, do you mean bad defensive zone management? ^_^

Last year, I went to the Dogs game at the Bell Centre against Ottawa's farm team.

My friend and I smoked during the first intermission and when we went back in, I bought 2 beers.

We were sitting in the reds and as I started to walk down the stairs to reach my seat, the usher asked me to stay in the aisle until the play stop.

So I started to climb the 2-3 steps and felt (remember I'm holding 2 beers in my hands). I protected the beers and decided to fall on my elbows. It kinda worked BUT, the beer started to come out of the glasses by the little "X" in the lid, right in my eyes and my face.

Around 20 people (including the usher) was laughing at me !!!! Had to spend like 15 minutes of the 2nd period in the bathrooms washing my jersey, my face, my hands and my honnor...

Worst humiliation of my life...

Last year, I went to the Dogs game at the Bell Centre against Ottawa's farm team.

My friend and I smoked during the first intermission and when we went back in, I bought 2 beers.

We were sitting in the reds and as I started to walk down the stairs to reach my seat, the usher asked me to stay in the aisle until the play stop.

So I started to climb the 2-3 steps and felt (remember I'm holding 2 beers in my hands). I protected the beers and decided to fall on my elbows. It kinda worked BUT, the beer started to come out of the glasses by the little "X" in the lid, right in my eyes and my face.

Around 20 people (including the usher) was laughing at me !!!! Had to spend like 15 minutes of the 2nd period in the bathrooms washing my jersey, my face, my hands and my honnor...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAA! :lol:

Wish you had that on video.

Wish you had that on video.

So happy to not having it on video ! :lol:

Happy it was not during a Habs game as well, I could have been on the Jumbotron !!!!

(but I'm not even close to have the dough to be sitting in the reds for a Habs game...)

The real lesson here kids? Don't smoke!

Nah, the real lesson is : don't listen to the ushers. They suck !

(in fact, they rock, they're paid to watch hockey games...)

Well, at least they got the most out of their money; maybe they thought it was an intermission show from Bell Entertainment?

That has 0 credibility considering your avatar ^_^