[Game Thread] Calgary Flames @ MONTREAL CANADIENS

KoZed

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last 2 games i used locker #1 at my gym before the game and they scored 1 goal in each game. I will switch over to #5 tonight and see what happens.

Hopefully the line shake ups and a stay at home defenseman will help things out.

A win will somehow get them back to 500, i'll say habs win in regulation.

Moen is one strange looking dude. Go Habs Go. Sorry, but I got to predict a loss on this one. Flames are too hot right now. A good win could steer the boys in the right direction. Look to see Cammy back on the first line by the midway mark of the second.

I thought it was the Calgary Flames jersey ^_^

So did I. I dont think I've ever seen that Habs jersey before.

Still not sure if the Habs will win or loose this one. Last year they seemed to loose every game that they wore special jerseys or had pre game ceremonies etc, but this year they have been winning these games. Hopefully this year the trend has changed and they keep winning these games.

By the way, anyone notice that with Malkin out Pitts is struggling and Crosby is goalless in 4 games... It is the same issue we have. When you have one line, the other team can defend against them. Ie.. Gomez and company. When you have two lines, room opens up for both.

If AK can wake up tonight while Cammy and Pleks have a good night, then maybe we will see some more goals. If we have only one line going, Calgary will have no problem smothering them.

I too have a bad feeling about tonight. Calgary is a much better team right now then they were the last time they beat us.

watching some Pitts - Bruins on versus.. wow.. no wonder American's don't like hockey... what a horrible broadcast. Rambling on about crap and not even covering the game in front of them. Refering to an obvious icing as "a clear neutral zone infraction".... lol

The unis look pretty good. It should be Canada's unis in Vancouver for the next Olympics. Would be better than the Conservative Party jerseys..

The old-school brown gloves are pretty nice too

Look a little like the old Devils unis, don't they?